Chapter Twenty Four

Riley's POV

We all decided Sarah was going to drive, so she followed me home and I dropped my car off, then hopped in the car.

"Any good party's?" I was the first one to speak up.

"I know of one guy that always throws he best parties." Jade answered. She's the partying type of girl, so I'm not surprised she knew of a party.

No one else spoke up, so we all decided to go to the one Jade knew of.

After about 10 minutes of driving I spoke up again. "Whose party is this anyways?"

"You know that cute guy on the basketball team? I can't remember his name. But you'll know him. He's dating Brooke."

I thought my heart was going to burst out of my chest when Jade said that.

"Why didn't you tell me Danny was hosting the party!?!" I raised my voice.

"Dam girl! I didn't know it would be that big of a deal! You probably won't even see Danny or Brooke at the party. He has a REALLY big house."

Stacy spoke up, for the sake of her friends life. "Jade, thats not helping. Riley, just don't think about them okay? You won't see them don't worry. Just drink and have fun."

Stacy made me feel a little better, I'll just drink and dance with my friends.

"You're right Stacy. Let's just get drunk off our asses and dance until our feet bleed. Except you Sarah, you're our ride home. Soda and water only." I scolded her and she burst out laughing.

"You guys already know I don't drink alcohol." What a goodie two shoes.

Once we got to the house she parked relatively close to his giant house, and we walked up to the open front doors.

"Oh my god. This dudes filthy rich." I whispered, my mouth half open.

"Hell yeah he is, that's why his parties are the shit." Jade walked her way past the people crowding the front door.

All of us headed straight to where the drinks were not, not giving t a second thought.

"Riley, are you gonna try to find a girl to get with tonight? You need to get some already." Hope spoke up for
the first time tonight, she was in her phone practically the whole time.

Hope was a nice girl, a very popular one actually. Everybody seemed to like her, and she was smart too.

To be honest, Hope was pretty hot. A lot of guys have tried to get with her multiple times, I remember some of the stories she's told us that some girls even tried to get at her.

Sadly for my case though, she was straight. Not that I would try to get with her though, she's more of a friend than anything.

"I might, you're right it has been too long." With that on my mind, I grabbed a beer and walked away, hoping to find some girl to talk to.

With no luck for the first 30 minutes we were there I chose to move to where everyone was dancing and waiting for a girl to walk up to me.

I looked pretty hot if I do say so myself. I'm wearing a pair of tan khaki jeans, a button up long sleeve grey shirt, but I rolled up my sleeves because you wouldn't believe how hot it is in this house, my hair is straightened, and I'm wearing a pair of black Nike Janoski shoes.

Jade and Hope stared dancing with me, and I was starting to have a lot of fun, we were laughing, drinking, and dancing like a bunch of fools, but then I saw the party host and his date.