Chapter 28

Grayson and Edward had decided that they would combine their picnic. Grayson was a little disappointed, but finding an almost naked Lucy made up for it. When he walked upon them and he just got a glimpse of the outline of her body. It made his manhood stir to life, just the curve of her perfect bottom was almost to much. Then when they laid the blankets for them, he stayed in the shadows.

Lucy knew he was standing there watching, she brazenly walked out of the water. He caught sight of every delectable inch of her beautiful body. He knew that he would have hell to play later, but it was worth it. He just hoped that she wouldn't be to mad at him, hopefully it wouldn't change things. He walked away with a smirk on his face. She was more woman than he was use to, being married to her was going to be a challenge.

Edward did have eyes at one time for Lucy, Grayson was worried that he would be looking at Lucy. He was sure that he still had feelings for her, but what surprised him was the fact he paid her no mind. He was looking at his sister, when did that happen?

Lucy and Ashley came out of the bushes wrapped in the blankets. Lucy stood and started to tap her dainty slippered foot on the ground. She was staring right at Grayson, he knew what was up. He had a lot of explaining to do, especially what had taken him so long to come after her. He wasn't sure on where to begin. He wanted to hug her first and taste her red lips. He wasn't sure that she was going to let him near her. Ashley was blushing as her eyes would dart around the area quickly. It must be because they were standing there in their presence with nothing but a blanker on.

Grayson wanted to giggle at his little sister, she had never done anything remotely like this before. She wouldn't of have thought of such things, it was good to see that Lucy was getting her to do different things. Ashley had always been a child who always was at their mother's side. He was happy about Lucy getting his sister to loosen  up a bit. She is most likely the reason Edward and Ashley fell in love.

" I should box your ears, first you don't show up for weeks. I then take the chance of angering my grandmother by going swimming. Then you come along and catch us in our undergarments." Lucy knew that she was happy that he was here, and that it could have been worse. They could of went swimming in the pond. They would have been completely naked then, poor Ashley would have burned up with embarrassment then.

Grayson grinned," I know but I have my reasoning for my delay. I also enjoyed the view , can't blame me there." He could see the twinkle in her eye at his mentioning about seeing her in her chemise. He knew that she was upset but also attracted to him.

Lucy shuffled her feet, she felt the heat rise. She wanted to know if it was true if he had been with another woman. If she had to do this all over again, she was going to rethink this whole situation. " So Grayson, what was your business in London about?" She then started to stomp her foot on the dirt, she glared at him.

Grayson pulled his collar away from his neck, he was actually nervous. He didn't want to ask her to marry him right now. He needed to make up something and quick! " I had some business to attend to dealing with something about the estate." He smirked, he thought he covered it nicely.