Score 2 ~ The Mysterious Rumor

It was years later after Aomine graduated, he never met Tetsuki anymore after that first introduction they had that afternoon. Aomine still cannot forget her. She was a mystery.

Aomine and his band, The Generation of Miracles, was recruited into a music company in the industry not long ago, after their debut their first song in a club. However, his band leader was still not satisfied with the band harmony. They were popular yes but something was missing from the band.

"Aomenichii, you heard about that rumor?" the blonde next to him asked him, during their recording break. The tanned guitarist turned his head towards him,

"What rumor?"

"Yesterday, I was on the net, there was a rumor going on around for quite a while now, there's a mysterious composer in this industry. No one knows who or what's the person name or looked like!" he exclaimed, Akashi who was approaching the duo joined up after getting some drinks for the nearby drink machine.

"Huh? I doubt that kind of person existed." Aomine said as he shut his eyes for a nap.

"It's true! I even asked some of the composers and producers in our company, they said the person existed, the composer music was popular apparently he/she is a pianist, a pro at that too, however no one knows who it was, the person only send in his/her composition through mail under the name of "HEAVEN"" Kise explained, trying to defend his so called rumor.

"Heaven? That's an odd name for a musician." He commented as Kise rummaging through his backpack for something, he pulled out a CD, with a cover named HEAVEN, with blue roses and moon shining behind it.

"Here, listen to it!" Kise handed it to him. Aomine grunted, while Akashi only listens to the duo chatting while sipping his green tea.

"Ugh… yea yea...I'll listen to it later." Aomine said in annoyance as he tucked the CD into his bag pack. Kise pouted.

"Breaks over, lets head back inside." Akashi said as he threw away the paper cup into the bin nearby, followed by the two baboons bickering behind him. Their recording starts not long after they entered the room. There, Atsushi was waiting for them while having bags of potato chips nearby the chair.

(Akashi part)
Maybe…
I'll shine a light on you

(The whole group)

Make your happiness
I'll put a constellation lamp on you
And then,
I wanna deliver it to you

(Aomine Part)
Let's be together forever

(Kise & Atsushi)
I wanna believe in our future

Later that evening, the recording ended, Akashi was not happy with it, his silence is killing his friends, and they all pray that nothing will happen to them.

"Something is just missing in the song; we're all singing it but hmm…" Akashi trailed off leaving his friends in question mark. They all decided to call it a day as they have been in the studio for a while day.

"Akashi sure is a slave driver, one of these days we're gonna lose our voice… or maybe it's better than losing our heads…" Aomine mumbled to himself as he was about to take swing his back pack over his shoulder, something fell off. He looked on the floor. It was the CD. He stared at it for a while and picked it up.

"HEAVEN, huh?" he thought then he took out his mini CD player and puts the CD in it, as it automatically played. He looked at the CD cover once again, somehow that blueness and moon reminds him of someone. He was lost in thoughts until; he bumped into someone at the doorway, he dropped his CD again, he grunted as he apologized to the person.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking where I was walking." A soft voice apologized back to him, as the person stand up. Aomine looked at the person he bumped into; he saw strands of blue hair on the shoulder even though the person used a hat, the blue orbs that were looking at him, and the small body that was sitting on the floor trying to get up.

"Ugh…what's with today, everything seems to drop!" he mumbled in annoyance as he was about to bend down to pick the CD up, she picked it up before he can, she looked at the front of the CD, her expression changed, Aomine did not missed this.

"Here you go" She smiled as she handed over the CD, as she quickly walked away after that. Aomine gaze did not left the girl until she entered the elevator.

"I never seen her around here before, I wonder if she's one of the company staff" he thought, though he cannot keep his thoughts out about those familiar blue orbs and blue hair. He shrugged; thinking has never been his thing either way. He went home, after a long day.

Back at home, he was about to head for the bed, then he stopped for a while when he saw the CD near his nightstand. He picked it up. Something about this HEAVEN person attracts him. He turned the CD player on, as he plugged his earphones into his ear. He lay on his bed, he could hear the CD starts spinning, the first track of the CD album, was a soothing piano play, just like the calm sea breeze. He heard of these notes before somewhere. Just the same sound that made him once fall asleep back at school when he was skipping his band practices.

The piano playing was accompanied by soft drum playing and xylophones, it was soft yet gentle.

Flashes of long blue hair, soft fingers dancing on the piano keys, blue orbs looking at him, memories of that moment came back

"I'm Kuroko Tetsuki"

As Aomine starts dozing off, he mumbled out,

"Tetsuki…"