Epilogue

It has been three years, since the day Aomine Tetsuki passed away in America during the live performance of her beloved band, leaving trails of memories and fragments behind to everyone around her.  It has been an enormous blow to the music industry for losing a talented musician such as HEAVEN. Her songs has been extremely known worldwide even years after her death, rumors has been spreading that she has composed more songs just before she passed away and never been released, no one knows if it was true except for three that knew it. 

After returning to Japan, the Generation of Miracles has been disbanded due to their lead singer, Aomine Daiki fallen into severe depressions, unable to sing nor performing without breaking down. No one knew where the midnight blue former lead singer is, after the disbanding of the band. The rest of the members went their own way in the entertainment industry after parting.

While for Kagami and Tatsuya, both settled in America after signing a contract with one of the largest music agency. From time to time they would return to Japan to pay respect to their dear friend, Tetsuki.

However, they never saw Aomine anymore.

--

Kagami flipped through his table calendar before stopping abruptly on December. He furrowed.

Another year has passed by…huh…

Tatsuya, who just finished stuffing his belongings into his bag, raised an eyebrow.

“What’s wrong?” he stood behind the red haired tiger before noticing the calendar date.

“Ah…I’ll inform the admin to clear our schedule for that day means we can’t get any off day for the next one month. A week sounds good for you, Taiga?” Himuro pulls out his phone as he starts gliding his thumb onto the touch screen. Kagami nodded. He smiled as he starts talking to his manager on the phone.

“Thanks, Himuro” Kagami mumbles as he grabbed his guitar bag. The shorter bassist chuckled.

“It’s nothing, it’s been a while since we pay her a visit, I’m sure she misses us” he smiled as he followed Kagami who was waiting for him at the door for their next recording session.

The red haired guitarist, once known as a wild guitarist due to his features and behavior, ever since the death of his childhood friend, he started to be much calmer. No one sure if it was good or bad but they all knew, he was the closest person to HEAVEN.

“Besides, I’ve finally done with the video” Kagami eyed his friend before cursing under his breath.

“That idiot don’t deserve any of that”

“Taiga, remember this is her last wish she wants only us both do. Are you in or out? ” Himuro glared at him. Kagami sighed before entering the elevator. The raven haired bassist knew that Kagami could not argue if it’s about the blunette.

“I guess…I’m in…”

Himuro grinned at his victory as he swiftly starts texting.

--

“Akashi, your next interview would be in one hour, we have less than 40 minutes to reach there” his manager reminded him, the red haired bassist sighed.

Another dreadful day…

His schedule has been so packed with interviews, recordings session and practices that he barely has any time for himself after the band parted ways. By the time the day ended, he would always pass out first thing in his bed when he reached home, which reminded him. Last night he fallen asleep after staring at the blue ribbon tied to his guitar bag for a long time.