Score 30 ~ I Love You. Forever.

**A few days ago, I received an inbox from one of my reader, ImKimTheWriter. She inspires me to keep writing despite the hurdle I went through not too long ago. The cancellation for my engagement has put me on a stand still for emotions. I was not able to portray any emotions in any of my updated story when I was in a confusion. However after several long thoughts, i was able to start writing the emotions I wanted to be in the final chapter. Thank you, Kim. For being supportive.

**Dedicated to all of my readers that has been following Frozen Melody till the end. Especially to Kim. I would be more than happier to see readers reviews and opinion on this new version of chapter 30 for Frozen Melody. :)

---

NO…NO…NO… PLEASE GOD….DON'T TAKE HER AWAY FROM ME!

Aomine pleaded to the high heavens. His hands trembles as he cupped his wife pale cheeks. Her eyelids shut close hiding the blue orbs he loves. He can barely hear her breathing other than the pain masking her face.

"Babe, open your eyes, please!" he begs as pool of tears starts pooling at the corner of his eyes. Gently he tapped her cheeks attempting to wake her up or at least have her respond to him. Even if it's just a tiny respond.

"Come on, Babe. Open your eyes" his voice shook, his lips quivered as fears starts gathering in his stomach, the rest of the GoM gathers around with distress look on their faces. He could hear a certain green haired doctor talking on his phone to someone before turning around to them.

"We need to get her to the nearest hospital; Takao is on his way there, it will be too late if we wait for the ambulance to arrive"

Kagami quickly took Tetsuki smaller body into his arms from Aomine.

"I'll bring her there. Himuro get her bag!" Kagami rushed out of the backstage towards the back exit. Aomine ran after them,

"Oi, I'm going too!"

"No, you'll stay and continue with the performance. Come after it ends!" Aomine frowns.

"My wife is far more important than this concert, I'll go!" he insisted. Tatsuya was opening the back seat door as he lets Kagami puts the smaller blunette lay on the seat and puts his coat on her chest.

"AOMINE, I'M NOT SAYING THIS BECAUSE I ACKNOWLEDGED YOU…but IT'S BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOUR WIFE WOULD WANT YOU TO DO!" Kagami roared, pushing the lead singer aside.

"DO YOU WANT HER TO DIE WITHOUT WHAT HER WISHES FULFILL?!"Kagami gritted his teeth. He has no other way to say it.

"Dai…chan…" all orbs shifted to the source of the pained voice. Aomine hurried to the side of the car.

"Hey, Babe…you finally opened your eyes…" he forced a smile.

"I …will…be…fine…" she smiled; her orbs pleaded him to listen to Kagami. She then took her necklace off her neck, slowly she hands it over to Aomine.

"Think…of…this…as …me…I'll be…by your…side…"

"Hush…Kagami will bring you to Takao…I'll come as soon as the concert ended and then I'll bring you back to Japan, to our home, I promise" Little does he knows, that will be his final promise to her. Tetsuki nodded weakly before shutting close her eyes.

"I love you, Babe…" he kissed her forehead gently.

"Aomine, we need to go now." Midorima tapped his shoulder, Aomine nodded as he closes the passenger seat door. The longer they stay idle there the higher chances of them losing her. Kagami nodded; quickly made his way towards the driver seat, before he drives away, he looked at Aomine who stood still at the side.