Score 5 ~ A Date

-Recap-

"TETSUKI!" he tries to run but failed with so much people there. The car starts to drive off; he was trying to catch up on the car.

"TETSUKI!" he shouted again, he finally got the blunette attention when she turn her head to the left. Her orbs were big in surprise, but it was too late, the car drove off fast. Tetsuki who was still looking at him from the back of the car, finally gone from his sight, he pants as cursed again. Then he looked up again at the empty road.

"Tetsuki…"

"AHH! Everyone being so mean to me!" a whine was heard, everyone that saw the teen was staring at him, not because of his whining but his blonde hair. Kise, who was walking down towards the store not far from his apartment, was indeed depressed because his friends refused to join his outing that day. It has been two weeks since their concert ended; their boss gave them three days off day from work and practices.

-Flashback-

"Nah… I'm gonna sleep…laters" Aomine then hangs up after yawning several times.

"I'm going to resupply my snacks, sorry Kise-chin" Atsushi said after he apologized.

"Ryota. You know well enough I fill my off days with more important things." Akashi said and hangs up right after that. Kise sighed.

"All three hates me" he lets out a crocodile stream tears, after all three attempts fails.

-Flashback Ends-

Even though Kise has his sunglasses and hat on, people still stare at him. He sighed in defeat. He knows it has always been like this since their middle school but sometimes he really thinks they hated him. He then saw a new ice cream store opened not far from where he was standing, he then decided to get an ice cream since it was hot.

The line was long, of course there were a lot of girls and couples there, and he stood out like a sore thumb there. He then heard shuffles behind him, he turned and looked, he saw a short girl, dressed up in a one piece sleeveless orange summer dress with an orange hat decorated for sunflower on top, on her shoulder, hangs a small handbag with wires string out of it, he then notices the earphones on the girls both side of her ears. He was not able to see the girl face since her hat covered her.

"She must be listening to something" he chuckles. Then he turns back towards the ice cream store entrance.

Suddenly, some boys were racing towards them on their skateboard, one of them crashed into the girl behind him; he quickly turned sharply and saw the girl sitting on her rear. Her right elbow and left knee was bleeding

He could hear her in pain, she was looking at her right elbow, he quickly crouched down next to her, he then looked at the skateboarder that crashed into her.

"WATCH WHERE YOU GOING!" Kise yelled at them, the teen looked frightened and quickly did a bow of apologies and ran off. Kise then quickly took out his handkerchief and passed to the girl that was on the ground.

"Here, take this." The girl took it, and then she looked up to the man that was helping her. Kise eyes widened a little. He was overtaken by the girl beauty, her blue hair matches her sea blue orb, and a color that Kise do not see often in anyone especially it matches her sky blue shoulder length hair. Her skin has a pale complexion but it was beautiful.

"Thank you…Mr.…" she titled her head a little to the right. Kise, who was still next to her, did not utter a word for a while, and then he finally snapped from his world. He then laughed stupidly, trying to think of a name but then he quietly whispered to her, he got closer towards her.