Score 12 ~ Live Your Life To The Fullest

heavy punch landed on Aomine face, outside the hospital room, there Kagami looming over Aomine who is now on the floor, looking away.

"YOU DARE TO SHOW YOUR FUCKING FACE HERE!" Kagami roared, the nurses looked at the group of teens that has been at each other throat after the tall read haired teen rushed in with Tetsuki in his arm.

"Kagamichii, calm down please." Kise was trying to calm the fuming tiger that was about to kill the tan teen in front of him right there. Akashi just leaned against the wall, while Atsushi stand next to him, surprisingly not munching anything.

"How can I calm down when this asshole almost killed Tetsuki!" he was so pissed off at what just happened.

Atsushi and Kise flinched, upon hearing the word 'killed'.

"What do you mean, Kagamichii?" Kise asked, Kagami quickly looked away, avoiding the question. Then he let out a hissed after seeing a certain glare from another shorter red hair.

"Just get the hell outta here." Kagami growled at Aomine before he looked away.

"Will you all please lower down your voice?" a voice broke the tense air.

Kagami then hurriedly move towards the Doctor that finally appeared out of the room. A doctor he knew for a while now ever since he found out Tetsuki kept visiting the hospital too much 5 years ago.

"Doctor, how's she?" he asked.

Midorima rubbed his eyes for a while then put back his glasses, he let out a short sigh, apparently he has not been having enough rest more over he almost had a heart attack the moment he saw Tetsuki unconscious in Kagami arms.

"She is asleep at the moment but under several circumstances, I have her attached to an oxygen machine, there is nothing grave to be worried but it helps her, however I would strongly recommend that she should stay here for a few days." Midorima said while looking at the clipboard that he was holding in his hand.

"Akashi." Midorima gave him a small nod.

"Shintaro." He returns his nod back as Midorima left for another duty.

Kagami then enters the room silently followed by Atsushi and Kise from behind. There lays Tetsuki in the hospital white gown, covered in an oxygen mask, she breath lightly, her eyes shuts tight. A few pairs of eyes looked at her worriedly.

"Thank God, you're alright…" Kagami mumbles as he held Tetsuki small hands. He let out a sigh of relief. Aomine who is standing at the door, looked at the small frame on the white bed sheets, he still have no clue on what is going on.

-FlashBack-

"Tetsuki…is running out of time."

Aomine quickly turned his gaze towards the crimson teen at the door, "What do you mean?" he gulped.

"She will die soon."

-Flashback ends-

"Akashi, will you tell me—"Aomine turned around and saw no signs of Akashi, he disappears. He looks around and saw a room tagged – Doctor Midorima.

"There is no guarantee how long she can move around properly, just like today, her body suddenly went into a shock, her bronchiole tubes tightened up, at this rate, she might not have much time left…"

"No painkillers or things that can extend or dissolve this?"

Midorima shook his head in silence.

"As you can see, her brain cells are dying and its degeneration is getting faster than before." Midorima pointed at a certain spot on the x-ray scans, shows a part of Tetsuki brain.