Score 24 ~ The Beginning of an Ending

A certain midnight blue haired lead singer leans against the wall on the floor, staring at the gracefully stood in the middle of the room, a white grand piano with a large blue ribbon on its stand. He has lost track of time on how long he has been in that apartment. In his hands held a piece of paper. Traces of tears were seen on the teen cheeks, expressionless, his once lively blue orbs that everyone adored…lose its light.

"Tetsu…"

~~~~~

Everyone in the practice room was silent, Kise who always sound so lively, is now quietly fixing his keyboard at the corner. Atsushi, who usually have a snack in his mouth, did not munch anything. Akashi who usually busy ordering around, is now quietly fiddling with his novel pages. Aomine were nowhere in sight to be seen.

Kise could not stand this heavy atmosphere. They have an upcoming tour, everyone is not practicing, and he has not seen Aomine for the past 2 days after the incident happened at the airport, they have lost two of their precious members, everything seems so…dull.

"Akashichii, do you know where's Aominechii, I couldn't contact him"

The red head leader closes his novel, gaining the two attentions.

"Unfortunately no, I have not seen him after that day"

Atsushi who was fiddling with his drum stick stops, "Maybe he's at Tsukichin place" Akashi stayed silent.

"We're done for today"

Kise quickly made a dash exiting the room after grabbing his bag pack. Atsushi made his way towards Akashi who seems to be lost in his thoughts. He taps the shorter shoulder.

"Akachin~"

"What is it, Atsushi?"

"You're not being your usual self, what are we going to do about Tsukichin and Kagachin"

The red head frowns as he turns away. He bit his lips, he shut close his eyes. As much as he hated to say it, he has no other way.

"We will replace them with someone else"

Atsushi who knows Akashi habit on not showing his weak side, noticed this behavior immediately, the moment he notice that strained tone. He stares at the shorter before exiting the room.

"Akachin, you loved Tsukichin, didn't you?"

Akashi quickly turns around and noticed the giant has left the room. He sighed, the room was empty. He slumped into the chair he was in earlier, massaging his nose bridge.

He grabbed the blue ribbon that was tied neatly on his guitar bag, a ribbon given by the mysterious girl he found back then. A light that has brightened everyone world in the Generation of Miracles band but now the light has gone…

~~~~~

Kise, who was on his way up to the apartment where Tetsuki once stayed, tapped his shoes, as he counts one by one the number of the elevator raised. Finally reaching the 12th floor, he dashed, pulling out the key card for Tetsuki door access.

He looked around, he noticed how the live has been sucked out of the apartment after his favorite blunette left them, "Aominechii, are you here?"

He noticed the door towards the piano room was let open; he poked his head in, looking around and noticed a certain tan teen lying on the floor, breathing heavily while sweating profusely. Beer cans was all over the floor.

"Aominechii!" Kise went onto the floor, pulling the tan teen into his arms, feeling the heat emits from his body. He puts a hand on Aomine forehead.