Score 16 ~ Give Me More Time

Month 19 

The dateline for the album release is just around the corner, everyone was busy practicing diligently for their parts before the live concert arrives two weeks after the release. Night and day, they practiced non-stop. While Tetsuki was busy making sure all their parts are correct, she finally finished the fifth song for the album. 

A soft yawn escaped from the bluenette’s mouth that evening, as a small tear sprouts from the corner of her eyes. She blinked a couple times before she realized the time. She stretched a little bit before she picked up her pencil and once again focused on the music scores that were sprawled in front of her. 

"Tetsuki, we're done for today. We're heading home." Aomine appeared at the door with a guitar bag snuggling on his shoulder. He stopped his tracks for a moment, mesmerizing at the beauty of the bluenette that shines gently in the evening sunset. He formed a small smile as he walks towards the pianist in front of him. 

"BOO!" Aomine whispered into her ears. Tetsuki nearly fell off the chair, as her forehead twitched at the tan teen that was looming over her. 

"DAI-CHAN, DON'T DO THAT!" she shouted as she tried to stand up, while Aomine laughed non-stop at the bluenette’s reaction as he helped her stand up from the floor. 

"You didn't even notice I was here already, consider that as a punishment." Aomine grinned as he pats the girl’s hair. She pouted as her cheeks shows a faint blush. 

"Come on, let's go home. You need rest. Everyone is waiting for us in the lounge." He said as he grabbed the bluenette’s handbag, while Tetsuki quickly kept all her music scores back into the files and hurriedly run after Aomine who has already exited the room. 

"Dai-chan, I finished the fifth song for the album." 

"Oh? You did? When did you finish it?" He asked while his eyes looked at the elevator floor numbers on top of them. 

"Today, Sei-chan called me a few days ago; saying that he will give me the fifth song for myself as a solo song." she answered, as she looked at her folder that is held in her arms. 

Aomine looked at her. The moment he heard about Akashi calling her, he felt a pang of jealousy in his heart but decided to ignore it. After all Akashi’s merely doing his job for the band, it's only natural for him to call the composer. Aomine reminded himself. 

"Well all the four songs are ready, that means we're only waiting for your part left. Aren't you happy that you get your own solo?" 

She nodded, her blush got even pinker. Aomine grinned at his girlfriend as he took her hands into his before stepping out of the elevator. Yes they have been dating for the past three months after the trip to the beach. They have realized their feelings. They have been together since then. 

"TETSUKICHII!~" Kise immediately hugged the smaller girl the moment the couple arrived at the lounge. 

"Ryo-chan, sorry for making you guys waiting for me" she said as she looked at the rest of the band members that was sitting on the couches.