Score 3 ~ HEAVEN

"According to the address, its located right here…" Kise looked at the piece of paper in his hand and then at the building. A huge building was there in front of them, another giant company in the music industry that was competing with Teiko Cooperation, which has Generation of Miracles as their main band. They were awed at the building size, at the front entrance; a lady was waving at them, as they walked closer to her.

"We've been waiting for you!" she said as she handshake to each of them.

-Flashback-

"Today, you four will be heading to Seirin Corp, for a friendly visit, apparently they have their own band, and they are interested in having you to practice music with them. You will be heading there in 2 hours, here's the address." Their boss said, they sighed.

"Why do we have to do this?" Aomine grumbled.

"Well it's the boss order, nothing we can do about it." Kise added, as Atsushi just shrugged while Akashi was walking in front of them.

"Get ready in 1 hour; we will head there after everyone's ready." Akashi voiced out, an order that they definitely will listen.

-Ends of flashback-

As they exited the elevator that went to the 8th floor, they were awed at the advanced recording rooms. Everyone greeted them until they reached a certain recording room that has a tag on it, 'RESERVED', must be reserved for that day special event.

Everyone entered, they saw Seirin band there, standing not far from them. There was four of them in the band as well just like GoM, all four was male as well. Introduced themselves as Hyuuga, Kiyoshi, Izuki and Furihata, after a few exchange greetings with each other, they started their recording practices till late afternoon.

"Man! That was tough. They sounded better than us!" Kise stretched after leaving the recording room. Aomine had to excuse himself for the bathroom; it took him a while to look for it. After he was done, he then realized, he was lost. Not sure where to turn, he walked and walked, cursing under his breath for his stupidity.

His steps stopped. He heard it once again, a familiar tune coming from the room at the end of the hallway. Another recording room, it seem, it's occupied. He quietly pushed the door, he took a peek into the room and saw no one was in it, and then he looked again, again the recording room, there was someone in it, sitting at the piano, playing it, the notes enchanted his heart once again, and the familiar notes he loves and misses.

There, sitting the person he once met and know. Her fingers dance on the keyboard, not only the music attracted him but the blunette beauty.

Her hair was short on her shoulder, only tying it half while the rest was let flow nicely, her blue orbs seems to be much more beautiful than before. She was dressed in a sleeveless one piece soft blue dress along with a necklace lying on her chest.

He rubbed his eyes, thinking it was just his eyes playing with him. Her fingers kept playing those notes, without noticing someone was watching her. Her love for the piano has never changed.

"Tetsuki…" he mumbled quietly, he was not sure if its her or not since her hair has changed.

Out of the blue, Aomine collar was pulled and he dropped on his butt as he was dragged out of the recording room.

"Damn you, what are you doin-!" Aomine almost shouted as he looked behind to see who it was.

"You looked like you're having fun."