Score 15 ~ Coral Sea

Ding Dong~~

"Coming !" Tetsuki answered as she hurriedly ran across her apartment from her kitchen upon hearing the door bell.

"TETSUKICHIIIIIIIIII! ~" Kise immediately latched himself to the blunette when the door was let opened.

"Ryo-Chan, didn't you have the spare key, why didn't you just enter?" she asked after Kise let her go.

"Well you see" He grinned as he raised both of his hand that was holding two big pink paper bags. She titled her head.

"Oi Kise you're blocking the door!" Aomine growled as he kicked the blond out of the way, the blond fall flat on his face as the rest of the gang enters the spacious apartment, while the blunette felt sorry for the keyboardist that is now totally FLAT on the floor.

"Yo, Tetsuki, we bought you some stuff" Aomine said as he grabs the two big pink paper bags from the now flat blond, then shove it to Tetsuki.

"What's this?" she asked, as Kagami then pushed her from behind towards the bathroom.

"Eh, Tai-chan?" as she was pushed into the bathroom, Kagami patted her head then he locked it from outside.

"Lemme out!" she shouted.

"There's a change of clothes in those bags, change into those, if you wanna be let out!" Kagami said, he chuckled as the blunette shouts stopped immediately. Most probably be checking what was in those bags.

"EHH! I'm not gonna wear these! Lemme out, Tai-chan!"

"Nu uh uh, wear those and then I will let you out, I'll give you…" Kagami leaned against the door, he looked at his watch.

"10 minutes before we leave you without letting you out" Aomine was laughing his ass off, while Kagami tried to stay cool but a big failure when he was amused by picking on his childhood friend.

"TAI-CHAN!"

"9 minutes~~you better get change or else~~"

"UGH FINE! YOU BIG JERK!" she pouted.

"You're too mean to her, bro" Aomine who was still trying to control his laughter, Kagami just grinned, while Kise just stood there in puppy mood, as crocodile tears dropping down.

"Tetsukichii~~~" he tried stopping the idiots evil plans but both Aomine and Kagami gave him a deathly glare that will promise him he will lose his head.

8 minutes later ~

"I'm done changing." A pissed off voice was heard outside the bathroom door. Kagami unlocked it; the other two poked their head into the bathroom to see the result.

"Stunning…"

"Tetsukichii, you looked amazing in those!"

Tetsuki stepped out of the bathroom, looking all angry as a faint shade of pink sprawl across her pale cheeks.

Kagami, who was leaning against the wall opposite Tetsuki, grinned as he looked at his watch once again. Quickly he grabbed Tetsuki arm as he signed at the other two, dragging her out of her apartment, while Aomine and Kise quickly turned off the lights and shut all the windows and doors, while Kise grabbed her hand bag in her room before locking the main door completely.

"Hey, wait! Where you guys taking me to!" she shouted after being pulled out of her own apartment.

"You'll see" Aomine grinned as he puts a white summer hat decorated with dark blue ribbon on the back onto the blunette head. She was pouting all the way in the elevator from the 10th floor downwards to the lounge.