Score 25 ~ You're Everything, Still My Everything

Month 4

"Tetsuki, wave to the camera for me"

Tatsuya waved at her, gaining the attention of the composer who was busy scribbling something on her score book. She blinks, and then she waves as she smiles. The raven haired teen orb softens up.

"What ya doing, it's getting late, shouldn't you be inside your room by now?"

"Mhmm, but I want to finish composing this first" she continues focusing on the score book. Tatsuya eyed the book from the top. He smiled. He covers her shoulder using hisleather jacket as he took a seat on the bench near Tetsukis' wheel chair.

"Where's Tai-chan?"

"He's still having a recording session at the moment, he will be running late. So, I'll be replacing him for today" He grins.

He leans back while crossing his arms behind his head, staring at the orange sky. The sun was setting, all the patients have returned to their wards.

The few minutes passed by silently. The raven haired bassist stole several glances at the blunette near him.

"Ya know…in the upcoming live..."

"Hmm?" The blunette kept her focus on the song, Tatsuya stares at her for a while.

~~~~~

~~Flashback~~

"I heard your friends from Japan has been invited to watch our next debut"

Kagami orbs suddenly flares with anger. He shifted his gaze to the bassist who was standing not far from him. The red head stood up and walks towards the raven.

"You will not say a word of this to Tetsu"

~~Flashback Ends~~

Tatsuya sighed.

"Muro-chan, what's wrong?"

"It's nothing, have you finished?" he smiled, hiding whatever Kagami has said behind that façade of his. The blunette nodded.

"Well let's get you inside before you catch a cold" he grabs his guitar bag and the video recorder. Slowly, he pushed the wheel chair towards the hospital entrance.

~~~~~

It has been nearly 4 months since Kagami and his childhood friend, Kuroko Tetsuki moved to the states. He did not recognize Tetsuki at first when he bumped into her, since he only seen once of her picture in Kagami phone, that was taken when they were kids. He never expected the small girl he seen in the picture is the mysterious genius composer, the world has their eyes on, HEAVEN.

Kagami did not reveal other details to Tatsuya. He knows both Kagami and Tetsuki used to be in the infamous band Generation of Miracles until a certain conflict happened between them and the lead singer of that band. Kagami seems to flare each time he heard Aomine Daiki name.

~~~~~

"Are you done, Tetsuki?" He asked as he stares at the white wall of the hospital, waiting for Tetsuki finished dressing. It has always been like this, after Tetsuki collapsed once in her room while changing.

It took a while for Kagami to actually let Tatsuya be alone in the hospital room with Tetsuki while she changes. Of course, if he ever peeked at Tetsuki, Kagami wouldDEFINITELY have his head chopped off with no mercy.

"Muro-chan"

He then felt a soft tug at the edge of his shirt. He turns around and looked down, he smiled. Tetsuki dressed in a soft pink dress pajama. Her locks have been let loose. He has always been mesmerized by her soft blue orbs.