Chapter 9--The Prince's Deed

Harry walked upstairs and found Severus sitting on the bed in the spare room he was using for awhile. "That was you, wasn't it?" Harry asked. Severus jumped at the sound of the boy's voice, "I do not know what you are talking about, Potter." "Then explain this." Harry replied as he held up the spellboook. "Aaaaaaand," Harry said as he flipped to the page in question, "I believe you wrote this spell." Severus turned pale. He did indeed create the spell "Sectumsempra" (he had not thought of a name for it yet) and had planned on using it on James for awhile until he realized that Lily was happy with him. Severus sighed, "Yes, I made the stupid potion, but if you tell either of your parents, I will make sure you never have kids of your own." "Alright," Harry said, "But why?" Severus sighed again, "Because I thought it would make your mother happy! And I thought I would actually pull it off in secret if I had been more careful. So if anyone asks, it was a miracle. Got it?" "Sure, I'll tell them that." Harry replied dejectedly, "And by the way, thanks." "You're welcome." Severus replied.

I'm not going to let this go unnoticed. Harry thought to himself. He decided he would tell his parents. But only when the time is right. He thought again. After all, Harry needed a plan first.

A/N
Hey guys! Sorry for the delay and the short chapter, but I hope you like it. I have a bit of writer's block right now so hopefully the next chapter will be out in the next two weeks. The chapter title will be released when I come up with one, if it is before the story itself is updated.

Xoxo,
The fandom bookworm