Chapter 12--A Black Reunion

There was a knock at the door of number 12, Grimuald Place, as a figure stood outside in the cold. He waited for the door to be answered with a drippy nose and a possible fever, as he had been on the run from Death Eaters in this weather for at least a week. At last, the door opened to reveal a shaggy haired male with a moustache and a goatee. The second figure stood in awe for a good minute at the sight of the visitor, then picked him up, shut the door, and ran inside.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Who is it?" Harry asked as Sirius rushed into the living room with the bundled up figure. As Sirius put him down on the couch it was evident that there were tears in his eyes, though no one knew why. "James! Get me some towels!" Sirius' voice was shaking, "How many?" James asked. "I don't know," Sirius said, "At least ten of the big ones!" The residents of Grimuald crowded around the two men. None of them could make a face out of the unconscious man, since he was covered in blood, sweat, tears, and what looked to be a blanket. Finally, after a good five minutes, Tonks spoke up, "Isn't that Regulus?" She asked. "Yeah," Sirius croaked, "It is."

A/N:
Wow! Two in one day! I was not planning that! I also just needed to get Regulus in and make sure I had a heart wrenching part of my story (and I didn't think this one was particularly great so beware). But anyway, I hope you guys liked that chapter as well and have a great day!

XOXO,
the_fandom_bookworm