Chapter 10-The Betrayed Stag

"Hey Sirius," James asked, "Where's Peter?" Sirius, Remus, and Harry all looked up from their breakfast. It had been ten days since the "big reunion," as Fred had called it, had happened. Also, James, Sirius, Remus, and the others had met up with each other at least a month beforehand, but it seemed nobody had bothered to tell James and Lily about Wormtail's betrayal. "You didn't tell him yet?!" Harry asked, "Haven't you guys been back together for at least a month?!" Sirius looked uneasily at Remus, as they had both been dreading this ever since they had seen their friend. "Told me what?" James asked, "And where's Peter?" Remus sighed and said, "Sit down James." James sat down next to his son on the other side of the table. "There's something we need to tell-" "Peter betrayed you and mom by telling Voldemort where you lived and that's how he knew where you were." Harry interjected, "I thought I would make it easier for you guys if I said it. Sorry." "H- he- he WHAT?!" James started to sputter, but then he started to cry. "Why?" James sobbed, as Sirius, Remus, and Harry hugged him tightly. "A lot has changed, James." Sirius said calmly, "A lot has changed."

A/N:
Hey guys! Sorry for the sob story and the relatively short chapter but I needed to clear some things up and have James find out about Peter's betrayal. Anyways, I hope you liked it and have a great day!

XOXO,
the_fandom_bookworm