AUTHORS NOTE: Long Time, No See

Heyyyy guys,
So if you haven't noticed, it's been a while. I'll be brutally honest; I got an awful case of writers block and all but abandoned Wattpad for the past few years. Recently I reopened the app because the email notifications began to grab my attention and.... wow! I didn't realize so many of you were into what I was writing! Thank you!!

So here's what I'm planning: now that I'm stuck at home for the foreseeable future, with fanfic ideas in my head and yearning to be written down... I'm gonna write another Harry Potter fanfic with all the things you love about the two I've written but (lord help me) can't seem to finish. It'll take a while, and the writing style will be different (aka more developed) so please be patient, but I can't help being SO SO THANKFUL for everyone who has shown my stories so much love in the past few years.

Here's where y'all come in; I may have some ideas, but a writer is NOTHING without their readers! So to thank you all and make up for one of the longest hiatuses I've ever seen... comment! Message! Send me ideas for the fic; big plots, smaller plot lines, things you saw in my other stories that you'd wanna see in this new one, or stuff you haven't seen but really want to! I'll see what I can do with all of your suggestions.

Again, thank you all, sincerely, so much for your reads, votes, comments, follows, and everything you've done to hype me and my stories up further than I thought they'd ever get. I may have started writing for myself; but now I'm also doing it for you, you wonderful bookworms. Thank you.

Sincerely,
The_fandom_bookworm