3 months later.

The sky was dark, to most it would seem calm and relaxing while they lay down and stare up at the stars. However to Raven it was a sign of defeat, of loneliness, of the death of the one she truly loved and aspired to be. When he was still alive she could see the pain hidden beneath that smile, the sorrow looking through those emerald eyes that seemed cheerful, she could see through his mask. But yet every morning he wouldn't ask anyone to care for his own problems, but if someone else had the slightest of a frown he would try to help them. It's amazing, he was a good person that didn't deserve such an end as such.

Everyday Raven sat in her room reading a book, she would start to slowly come out of her room more and more often but barely at that. She was devastated and couldn't help but wish she was the one shot and not him.
---------------------------------------------------------
With Beast Boy
BB sat in a room with candles surrounding him and in various other places in the room. He had his legs crossed and his hands rested on his knees, he was meditating. Next to him and beyond the candles sat a very large stack of books, they were filtered with dust and cobwebs. There was a desk to his left, on the desk sat various papers with writing on them including a stack of blank sheets of paper. There also lay a book with a bookmark sticking out slanted and ajar. BB has been reading as it will help him concentrate while meditating and it will expand his knowledge of different concepts and such. He had also been learning the battle style of the monks, he has been able to use his energy better since he pulled off the duplication spell. His mantra is green as Ravens is purple, the color represents him; not anyone can use this fighting style but BB has strong enough cells to deal with it and the magic comes from the cure that he drank as a boy that turned him green.
---------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys, sorry for not updating on a while so here you go, hope you enjoyed and if you have ANY ideas then go ahead and toss them my way. Love you guys! Bye.