What Comes First?

Let me know if I'm any good!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No, this can't be happening! I thought. I was almost home but there was an accident blocking everyones' way. I just really needed to get home. I have so much to study for. College applications weren't going to fill them selves out.

They finally let us pass and a sigh of relief excaped my mouth. I drove steadily all the way home. I said hi to mom, then I was on my way to  my room. I must have fell asleep, because when I woke up, it was dark.

I  looked in the mirror at my reflection. My long dirty, blonde curls flowed over my shoulders; my blue eye looked tired and over worked. my left eye was glossy white. Stupid cancer, I thought. I then studied the rest of my face. I had my dad's cute button nose, and my mom's full lips. Other than that, I'd say I didn't look like either of them. I was my own person.

I walked downstairs to go find some food. My mom worked nights and when she came home she was always so tired. It's like her bronze, straight hair, and green eyes were even tired.

I walked down the second flight os stairs and came to see, my dad hoverig my mom. Why was he here? My mom and dad got divorced a long time ago. I went to ask him why he was here,  but he turned and smashed me against his chest. What happened? I needed to find out everything.

I pulled away to look at the sadness in his hazel eyes. Right as I went to ask him what happened, someone came through the door with extreme rage.

"I told you, Frank. We were coming!" his accent was strange, but oddly familar. That's when shots rang throughout the house. I didn't know what to do, so I just ducked.

"LACEY! GO TO THE CAR!" I heard my dad shout through the shots. I bolted to the door and had trouble opening the door. When I finally got it open, I jumped into the passenger side. My dad quickly followed and we were out of the garage in no time.

"What just happened?" I asked my dad.

He didn't answer. We sat in silence, until we came to a stop at a little diner. I was guessing we were in Mesquite or somewhere else. Alls I know, was that we were not in Las Vegas anymore.

What Comes First?On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara