Chapter 11: What can I do to help...?

Suggesting to go clubbing was probably the worst idea ever.

After she said yes, we hit a few more shops to get what we needed.

"Ooooh, this one' s cute!" Sophie held up a sky blue dress. She was right, it was cute. It was about knee length and had no straps. There was a black satin belt under the bust and it had a blue rose on it. It looked absolutely perfect for me.

"Can  I try it on?" I was hoping she didn't want it.

"Of course, silly. I picked it out for you!" I mentally sighed and took the dress to the dressing rooms. I closed the curtain and slipped the dress on.

I was right, it fit me perfectly. I stepped out of the room and watched Sophie's expression. She was in shock.

"Damn, Lacey! I didn't know you had such a nice body! Why do you never show it off?" She stood, and walked around me, exmaining the dress.

"I don't know, I guess I just thought I didn't have anything to put out there. " I shurgged and blushed a bit.

No one ever told me I had a nice body.

"Well, you're getting it!" She exclaimed. Now it was my turn to find her something to wear to the club.

I was rummaging through the racks when I came upon this beautiful peach dress. It was a few inches above the knee and had a one shoulder strap. It was tight and her shape.

"Now, go try this on." I held the dress to her. She took it without a fight and skipped to the same room I was in.

A few minutes later, I heard her pull back the curtain to reveal the dress.

Needless to say, it was gorgeous and just the right one for her. On her, it went right to her knees. I forgot I was taller than her. The peach brought out the dull green in her eyes.

"Wow, just wow! You look amazing!"

"You think so?" She looked in the mirror. She ran her hands down the material of the dress.

"Yep!" I smiled and she smiled.

We paid for our clothes, then headed to my hotel. When I got to the elevator, I turned around and hugged her. I smiled and pulled away, saying goodbye for now. We were to meet up in an hour and a half to go.

I listened to the dings that went off each time we passed a floor. When I heard the click and ding of the top floor, I exited the elevator and headed down to my room.

After an hour, I was dressed and ready to go.

Once I was down in the lobby, Sophie came through the door.

We smiled and continued our journey to the cab she had called.

Half an hour later, we were at La Shame club. It was owned by americans and they thought it was a funny name. Which I had to agree with.

I could see the people that just thought it was funny but ended up being ashamed of themselves for what they did.

I chuckled and caught the attention of Sophie who was staring at me like i was mad. I shurgged and ventured further into the club. There were lots of people here, many of which were already gone. They were stumbling around and some were grinding on eachother. It was quite funny to see.

"So how about we get this party started!" The dj yelled into the mic. People cheered as if the party wasn't already going on.

"Wow, we should go to another club." I shivered at some random guy touching my butt. "This club is really creepy"

"Oh Lace, calm down. Don't worry, alls we need are a couple of drinks to get OUR party started." She laughed and I followed her towards the bar. We ordered two drinks, when two guys came up to us.

"Hello, ladies. Can I get you a drink?" They both smelled heavily of alcohol. I wanted to wrinkle my nose and find something to spray all over them to get the smell to go away.

"We already have some." I said holding up my apple martini.

"Well how about the next round?" The second one said. Sophie looked at him and laughed.

"Yeah, Right!" She snorted and turned towards the bar.

"Wow, way to go you dumbass..." They were walking away and the first ugly dude was yelling at the second one.

I chuckled and couldn't help but smile. This was quite a sight and it was obvious that Sohpie knew how to handle herself. It was like she came here everynight just to identify the annoying ones.

"I gotta get some air." I told Soph. She nodded and I walked to the door. The doorman looked at me and opened the door releasing the fresh air into my face.

It felt could not so cramped. I coudln't stand that kind of enviroment anymore.

"Lace? What are you doing here?" The voice cut me out of my thoughts and I looked over.

Wow he really was everywhere.