uff!! these schools

"Seher come on get up now...dont be a lazy girl...wake up!!" Mom was at top of her lungs. "Yes mom...i'm up." I dragged myself to the washroom and quickly got freshen up. Mom used to make me drink milk cum tea..which was kind of weird but mom is mom. "Hey mom i'll be late today coz we have 'PP'( puchka party) today." "Okay darling..enjoy and all the best for your last paper." Mom replied lovingly and she quickly gave me a peck on my forehead and with that i was good to go!!

Hey..i forgot to to make you all familiarize with me...mmmm never mind, never to late. I'm Seher Ahmed. I'm the only daughter which is why i'm pampered alot by my mother. We are middle class people living in the 2 room rented flat. My father works as a manager of a pharama company but he has no inerest in us might be interested in someone else..nor he comes to check on us..he only sends us money on monthly basis..so we have to go according to that. His family also has no contact with us. Sometimes i feel vulnerable with my life..but at the same time i'm reminded to say "Allah tera lakh lakh shukar ehsaan for all the things you have given to us."

With all these thoughts i reached to my school..its a 15min walk from my home. As i entered my class i was greeted by my lovely friends. Whole class is my friend because i love to make friends and in return they also love my company..but my besties are "Ayeza, Atiqa,Naima,Rida." We are called by "fab 5" ohhh please don't think that we are inspired by "kaisi yeh yaariyan" tv soap.

"Assalamualikum guys..whts up!!!" I said my salaam to my fab 5. "Walaikumasalam" they ol rep in unison. "Hey nimu (naima's nick name) sorry gal i couldn't rep to your text yesterday as my net bal was over." "Its ok..no prob!!" Nimu rep. We wish each other best of lucks and prepared ourselves for the last paper of high school. Soon the bell rang indicating exams over and with it our high school life also..pheww these schools!! As soon as we were about to go out of the school gate and dig ourselves in Pp atiqa gasped "oh!my gosh" we all turned towards her "what?" we all said...and she was like "just look at that guy...he's so damn handsome and formal...seher he's totally of your type." And i was giving her a perfect look of "r u out of your senses??" With that i walked away to our puchka vendor. She was continuously blabbering. It was kind of a ritual of us to have a mini puchka party after every last paper of our semesters. Our mouth was full of puchka and we were js relishing the taste. As we were saying our byeess nimu was on the verge of tears and we were like " we r stayng in d same city n in sha Allah v vl b gng 2 d same college so y dis cryng busins?? Save it for rukhsati." With we all walked away towards our respective home. I and Atiqa live in the same apartment only she's in the 3rd floor and i am in the 2nd floor. Masha Allah she is blessed with all the things one can imagine...a very lovely family...and we are childhood friends..all her reletives (as if i have but still) know us and all mine knows them.

After the dinner i went to my room and as i laid down on my bed...tears of some happy and sad high school days fell down my cheeks. Now no more going to school. Uff!! These schools are really confusing. In the starting we don't want to go to school so we cry and now we don't need to go so we cry...and this is what it calls "Ehsaas.."

Assalamualikum guys first let me tell you this is my first ever story. I haven't written any story before so please whatever you feel like saying about my story or chapters you are most welcome but please dont say any harsh things. Please dont try to decrease my boost instead of increasing my boost with you harsh comments. Suggestions are always welcome. I can made mistake in my writing because i'm also a human being so kindly cooperate with me. Jazakallahu khair.