Truth

Fawad POV

I finished all my work before six and told my P.A to cancel all my meetings for today. I knew one day or the other I had to tell the truth to Seher but not this early, not when we were getting close to each other or I was getting close to her.

I don't know nor I have a single clue, that how will she react after hearing me. Will she be angry? Or will she blame me for not telling her the truth from the begining? Don't know what will happen...but now I don't want to loose her, not when I have started trusting, not when I have started liking her.

I know it sound weird but yeah I have started feeling something towards her. In simple words I want to be with her everytime. I can't imagine my day waking up and not seeing her by my side. I'm getting addicted to her.

But now I hope everything stays the same...

The guard bought my car in front of the office and I wasted no time, hopping inside my car. Once seated in my car, I texted her saying I'm on my way and I'll be there soon. After convincing myself many time that it's now or never. Truth was bound to come out, so why not today?

I silently prayed that nothing change between us.

Soon I reached home and she was standing by the door. As soon as she saw me her smile grew.

"Assalamualaikum"

"Walekumasalam" I replied. She was looking breathtakingly beautiful in a light purple maxi dress with white hijab. Her fair complexion was doing enough justice with the dreass.

She clicked her fingers, bringing me out of the trance.

"Where were you lost?" She asked

"In someone's beauty!!" I replied

"Filmy much"

"Honesty" I smiled. She also gave me back a beautiful smile."Come inside".

"First you come out. Just now you came back from the office, freshen up, eat something, I'll make coffee for you and then we'll go out and if you're tired then we'll go some other time. You are ready to share an important part of your life, that's it for me." She smiled.

I smiled...give me one good reason why I shouldn't confess my feeling to her.

"Seher...what I'm gonna do without you"

"Nothing much just get me a tub of ice cream" she said

"So you're saying, indirectly, that you have no interest in listening to my past" I smirked.

"Fawad...when did I say that?" She pouted. I started laughing.

"Drama queen. Come sit, I'm not hungry any way, and it would be your loss if I change my mind and I don't tell you anything" I smirked.

She huffed but none other less she came and sat down.

Girls and their curiosity!!!

After about half an hour we reached to our destination.

"A beach?" She said getting out of the car.

"There's more to it!!" I said and just then an airplane flew right above us.

"Hmm...I'm impressed" She smiled

"It's better to take precaution from before" I smirked.

After walking for a while we sat on the shores, light waves wetting our toes.

"Fawad, before you continue, I wanna say something" she said looking at me. I nodded.

"I don't know what are you going to say, don't know whether I'll be affected by that or not, but I just want you to know that whatever has happened, it has happened in your past. Your present is here. No matter what, we'll stay just like this, how we're now." She said squeezing my hand.