Nikah

Fawad POV
Ya Allah..I am not able to sleep...You only tell me how will I keep her happy when I myself is not only happy from this wedding. She is a girl..she must be expecting all the happiness and the fairytale kind of things which all girls do expect...but how will I give her???

How will I give her share of love when I myself don't have love in me other than my family.? And on top of that everyone is expecting me to move on to forget HER which is totally not possible. I am trying to move on but I am not able to regain the trust which I lost in all that happenings. Allah tomorrow is my Nikah do guide me and show me the right path.
With all these thoughts in my mind I slept.

"Oh my God!! Your sleeping uptil now..com'on wake up...its your wedding day!!" Aapu and Maha was on top of their lungs right now.

"I'm up I'm up...stop shouting..uh!! How can you all be so fresh this early in the morning?" I glared at them. They both looked at each other and started giggling. Typical!!!!

"Okay...we will only stop shouting until you get out of the bed and quickly get ready..we had to leave around twelve" Aapu said. I nodded at them and went to the wash room.

I got ready in a cream and golden color sherwani. As i looked myself in the mirror only one thought came to my mind Why did it have to happened that way? Why I am not happy on this big day? Why You had to cause all that? Why I am going through all that again? Why?Why? These thoughts will kill me. I quickly shut the thoughts away and with a heavy heart I went downstairs.

O.M.G whole Sheikh family have come to my home. Why all of them have to be invited? I told mom that I don't want any extravagance wedding only a simple one but no she has to do everything according to her way only!!!

"Ah..look the dulha is here..Masha Allah Fawad you are looking very handsome" one of the aunties said. I smiled at her.

"Of course he is looking handsome Masha Allah after all he is my son" mom said proudly. I hugged her.

"Ohh so now he is your son and what about me??? I thought he is Our son???" Dad said jokingly. I hugged him too. I was happy to see my family happy. After a long time I have seen them this much happy Masha Allah.

One by one everyone came and complimented me and soon we left. Ladies went to her house while we gents went to the masjid for the Nikah.

As I entered the Masjid her mamu and greeted me and soon everyone came. I said my salaam and soon Imam came for the Nikah.

Yes.. Now I am a married man. What shocked me the most was for Mehr She has asked me to recite her Surah Yasin I mean I was shocked no money nothing she only asked this simple thing. May be all this she is doing is just for show off..I mean Com'on who in the world of today aske this?? Ya Allah guide me,show me the light all these things are very new to me...and let not anger took over me. I silently prayed.

One by one everyone came and congratulated me. Neither I was happy nor I was sad but one thing I knew that I'll not able to trust her or myself. Due to parda it was decided that we'll have lunch in the Masjid only and only to pick her we will go their. I was kind of relaxed due to this planning. I don't wanted to see her not now at least.

After we finished lunch it was time to pick her up..dreaded moment of my life. After twenty minutes of drive we reached their..all the ladies were coming out of the house. Amidst all of them I saw a girl my wife what???? My wife??? I am totally mad!!! Who was looking like an angel but crying her heart out. I could sense the pain that was she going through no matter everyone was their with her but she was missing her mother the most.

Ya Allah give me strength to support her and stand by her side like a pillar I silently prayed. What did you just prayed?? Your whipped man.....!! No I am not....Yes you are..not even a day has passed and you have started acting like a lovesick guy who cant stand her lover crying?? Don't forget what happened with you!! No I haven't forgotten and I will never will... God really I am talking to my mind??? I need a damn shower!!! Phewww.

I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't noticed she was standing infront of me. I quickly said my salaam and made way to my car. Her friends helped her in getting to the car. The ride was very much silent only her sobbing could be heard. I passed her a bottle of water and some tissues she took but never looked at me. May be she needs some time this is new for both of us. Ehsaas....now I am a married man with a wife who is sitting right beside me I really need to move on.

Seher POV
After finishing my tahajjud prayer I looked down to my hands which was covered in henna. Tomorrow is my Nikah and I am very much thankful to Allah and mami. I can never return the things which she is doing. Mami has given me everything like a mother will give to her daughter. Ya Allah in log meri puri shadi ka kharch utha rahe hai..just like their own daughter. I'm blessed to have Aatiqa's family as my guardian.

From tomorrow on I'll become Mrs.life changes very fast. In one second it took away my mom but in return gave mami. If mom would be here she would be panicking more. I remembered mom once told me that she will make me ready on my D day..but tomorrow is the day and she's not here to make me ready...mom where are you? Can't you see I'm not able to do anything without you? Don't you know I am missing you...please come back. With this.... tears began to flow freely.

After fajr prayer.. Aatiqa and Aapy helped me in everything for today. After breakfast which I was not willing to have at all they helped me in getting ready. My friends were here. My reletives were here only my mom was not here.

After two hours or so I was finally ready. I was wearing a red lehenga with a sea green border. Red bangles with golden too. Make up was not heavy. "Masha Allah my beti is looking very pretty." Mami said by giving me a hug. I smiled at her.

"Jazakallah mami for everything I don't know in which way will I return you all these things you all have done for me" I told her to which I got a smack.

"Ye raha tera return gift!!!" Aatiqa said. She was wearing a purple color salwar kameez. She was looking very pretty Masha Allah.

Ayeza was wearing a cream color long frock suit. Naima decided to wear a ble and pink churidar suit. And Rida was wearing a pink salwar kameez. They all were lokking very beautiful Masha Allah.

"Com'on Seher get ready Imam saab is here" my cousin sister Zeba aapy came and told us.

The deed was done an hour ago..and still everyone was coming and congratulating me. Ya Allah guide me and shower your blessings in this new life. Due to parda it was decided that gents will only come to pick us up.

"Masha Allah my bhabhi is looking very beautiful." Maha told me by giving a hug.

"Indeed she is...Faddy will have a hard time" Maryam Aapy said.

"Uff...shoo shoo you girls..you're scaring my little daughter. Beta you don't have to listened to them. But Masha Allah you're looking very pretty." Mom told me.

After finishing lunch it was time to bid bye. I hugged mami and cried my heart out. My friends hugged me and they also cried. If they were not their with me at that time I don't know what would have happened to me. They are my rock, strength and my pillar. I hugged mamu and cried he is like a father to me. From the first day to uptil now he always gave me whatever I wanted. I always prayed to Allah that every child should be blessed with parents like them (A/N Aatiqa I know you'll be reading this...this is not a lie I really pray this.)

It was decided that I was going alone with him and everyone was coming in another car. I was very nervous before this I was never alone with a boy. I was standing in front of him I think he was lost somewhere 'cause he was not saying anything nor going in the car. He quickly realised and said salaam to which I replied softly i bet he didn't have heard and made his way to the driving seat. My friends helped me in sitting in the car.

I was lost in my thoughts when he gave me a bottle of water and some tissues. I smiled inwardly at his gesture.

Ehsaas....ek nayi zindagi ka. Kisi ke saath or paas hone ka.

Assalamualaikum everyone. How are you all my beautiful readers? So this was the day I got married to my loving husband. Do tell my how you all liked my update. Votes and comments are waiting.