dinner party

"Yes mom i am ready just give me two more minutes" i shouted. I was wearing a pink salwar kameez with a pink hijaband for the make up i have put thin black and pink eyeliner and a pink lipgloss..."yup i am looking good" i appreciated myself as i take a final look in the mirror. I quickly wore my silver heels and went towards the main gate. "How much time you girls take to get ready?" Mom shouted. "Sorry mom..was just making myself look good so i can give you competition" i was smirking. "Yeah yeah you should keep on trying 'cause you also know this that you cant give me competition" now mom was smirking victoriously. To say that my mom is beautiful would be an understatement she was beyond beautiful her milky white complexion, black eyes and long wavy hair..she was still glowing and that to in her thirties. Well somehow i've inherited all her looks except her hair mine was not that long..all my reletives and neighbours say the we are "xerox copy" of each other..and i an mom share a friendship wala bond..we both are actually very frank but still we know are limits.

"Sanjha Chulha restaurant bhayya" i told the taxi driver. Actually i,mom and my cousin sis family were going for a family dinner. Soon after thirty five minutes we reached our destinations well thanks to the no traffic otherwise it would be an hour drive. "Haan Saba humlog pohoch gaye tumlog kahan ho? Oh!! Tumlog pohoch gye..theek hai humlog upar aarahe hai" mom was talking to aapy. "Okay dear lets go up" and with that we went up. "Asalamualaikum" we said as we met them. "Walekumaslalam..and Seher how are you days passing must be missing school na!! Aapy asked smiling. "Ji aapy very much" i replied. And soon we heard a shriek of a cute 4 months boy none other than Faraz aapy second child latest edition to the family. I happily took him in my arms and started playing with him. Aapy has one daughter Farheen and second you know Faraz. " so aunty and saba please order for yourselves 'cause i am really hungry" jij said to which we all laughed and soon ordered the food.

Fawad POV

"Come on Fawad, you're taking forever to come down" dad shouted for the fifth time. "Yes dad coming" all these things can't make me forget YOU..YOU ARE THE REASON FOR THE WAY I AM NOW...I WANT AN ANSWER WHY YOU DID THAT TO ME? WHY??? This time mom's loud shout made me realize that i am still in the room. Quickly i wore my shoes and button up my shirt and 1 last look in the mirror and i am ready to go.."Ya Allah meri ruqsati bhi ho gayi or ab aap aaye hai bhayyu?? Mere to aansu bhi sukh gaye!!" Maha was drametically saying. "Okay okay i know i know i am late..now need to over exagerate things." I replied to her by surrending myself to this aregument but soon Maryam was about to say something but mom soon interrupted by saying "jhagda baad me karna abhi chalo" and we all followed her words.

All the way ladies were only discussing what they are going to order and Maryam was horrible in deciding her desert she wanted vanila ice cream mix with hot gulab jamun i was beyond shock. I took a glance towards jij and we were like "i totally understand of what you are going through" "you cant understand what i am going through these pregnancy hormones will kill me" and sometimes later dad also joined our silent conversation and he was like "beta hum tumhare baap hai tumlog socho mera haal kya hua hoga??" And we quickly dismissed our thoughts. Mom was glaring at all of us like we are some insane creatures. Gosh! These ladies..

As we entered the restaurant we were welcomed by the lovely smell of mouth watering dishes. Yes it has been a long time since i last came here. Our bookings were made and soon we ordered. We were halfway towards our dinner party i sensed something's fishy between my mom and aapu..but i quickly dismissed my thoughts. Soon i got a call from my london friend i excused myself and went to the corner. "Assalamualikum Faiz, how are you??" I said. "Walekumasalam bro, alhamdulilah m doing good and what about you??" He replied very happily."Alhamdulilah same here, was about to call you at night but you did the deed first like always." I was smiling by this time because on the adjacent side of my standing i could se a small boy and he was smiling."Yeah yeah because everytime you need to be reminded of us" came his reply from other side. After five more minutes of talking we ended the call. As i turn i saw that little boy was crying..and a girl was comforting her by saying "Mom ajayegi...shhh...ro mat.." her voice is so calm..thought i couldn't see her because her back was facing me i can still make out the she must be a good practising muslimah girl. What are you thinking Fawad?? And that to about an unknown girl...this is haraam!! My brain was quick enough to make me get rid of it.

Soon i went to my table and saw Maryam was very fondly eating her odd desert.. and everyone was staring her. Quickly we finished our desert and paid the bill.

It was a long night but somewhere of the mind i still remember her calm voice.

Assalamualikum i hope you liked my chapter please vote and comment.