Shopping time

SEHER POV

"Seher beta what are you doing..up til now you haven't come upstairs??" Mami called me up.

"Yes Mami I'll come upstairs within ten minutes" I told her busy packing with my hair accessories.

"That's okay beta but what are you doing?" She asked me

"Oh!nothing much..was just packing some stuffs" I told her

"Okay...arrange your stuffs and keep ready what you want to take with you." She told me. I said yes in reply..

Its been two weeks since my engagement and I am just trying to accept my fate. Mami was going on and on with packing and making everything ready so that we don't have to harass ourselves at last time.

Yesterday she asked me to go and check out what I want to take with me from my home. So here I am in my home packing my stuff. It seems I want to take all the things with me. It's difficult to decide what to take and what to not. Allah I wish mom was here she would have done it with such an ease but she's in a better place and may Allah grant her Jannat Aameen.

After finishing packing and Locked the doors. I went up with my stuff. "My my look who has graced us with her presence??" I was so happy to see Adila Aapy she's Aatiqa's elder sister. She's married and have two beautiful kids which I call stuffs.

"Walekumasalam..and I am fine too" she said sarcastically by giving me a hug.

"Well for how long you've come??" I asked

"As usual always straight to the point... I am here till your wedding. Happy?" She was wiggling her eyebrows.

"More than happy" I gave her a bear hug.

"Where are your stuffs??" I was impatient to see them.

"They must be here only" she said by looking around.

As if on cue I heard two little voice which says Salaam. And there they were standing Uzair and Hiba. Hiba was a year younger to Uzair. And without wasting any more time I quickly gave them a hug and started listening to their blabberings. Its always so peaceful to hear a child's voice.

"Okay Com'on now quickly get ready and wear your abaya we are going for shopping" Aatiqa was jumping up and down in excitement.

"Oye when did this was planned?" I asked

"When you were down" Aatiqa replied in a duh tone.

"Hopping Chopping... Yeah we're going.. Yeah!!" Both tiny miny were also jumping with Aatiqa.

As we stood in front of the City Center Mall I realized that Aatiqa has actually made a list of what we need to buy I mean it's not we..it's actually what she wants to buy because most of the things in the list was of hers only.. Typical!!

"Aatiqa are you sure we need to buy all the things today only... I mean it's too much!!" I was already tired by seeing the list.

"Allah...Seher it seems that I am the one who is getting married and not you" she rolled her eyes.

"Yeah..right!!!" I told her sarcastically.

"Com'on everyone... Let's start shopping now" Aatiqa was damn excited.

After going around for three hours I was damn tired.Phew!!! how can Aatiqa can be so full of energy... Masha Allah.

"Aapy,Aatiqa I am going to the food court... I really need a cold coffee to relax myself.. And I am taking these tiny miny with me." I told them. They nodded in reply.