Confession

I didn't even dared to look at him.

Sitting on the passenger side, I kept repeating myself, that everything's fine. He didn't gave me a minute, he didn't gave me a second. Heck! He didn't even waited for me to reply.

Sighing, I turned to look at him. His grip was very much firm on the steering wheel, while his index finger of his right hand was resting right on his chin, as if he is in a deep thought.

"Fawad, Where are you taking me?" I asked.

And he didn't replied, again!

Cursing myself and scolding myself again and again, I finally decided to seal my lips. But soon, I gave up, because my back was hurting. I couldn't sit for long!

"Fawad, my back is hurting, I can't sit for long." I said slowly massaging my back.

"Hold on, for ten more minutes!" He said taking a left turn.

My eyes suddenly grew wide when the streets started looking familiar.

"Why are you taking me home?" I asked.

"Because it's your home!" He said as a matter of fact.

"Stop the Car!" I said.

"After five minutes" he said taking a right turn.

"I won't get out of the car!" I said

"I'll carry you inside" he said shrugging.

"Why are you being so stubborn?" I asked and he stopped the car.

"Will tell you the answer. Now will you get down or I should carry you?" He asked

"Fawad"

"Why are you so nervous? It's not the first time? It wasn't your fault, it was my fault. I asked you to leave and now I'm the one who wants you back in the house" he said

"Why are you so self obsessed? Why does everything revolves around You? What You think? What You want?" I asked

"Can we carry on our fight inside the house?"

Huffing, I got down of the car. Feeling nostalgic!

"Don't think too much, they won't eat you up!" He said and I glared

Ringing the doorbell, we waited for a while. He held my hand and I slapped his hand away.

Maha opened the door and her eues grew wide before screaming, making me cringe for a second.

"You are back! Oh My God! Mummaaaa, Aapppuuu, Dad...Bhabhi is back!" Before she could shout further, I quickly engulfed her in a hug!

"I missed you so much" I said

"Not more than me!" She said hugging me tightly but quickly she released her grip. "I forgot, I didn't hurted you, right?"

"No, you didn't!" I smiled

"Seher" Mom called my name.

"Mom" I said walking towards her.

"How are you my child?" She asked hugging me.

"I'm good and you?" I asked placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I'm good." She said wiping her tears.

"My daughter is back!" Dad said coming forward.

"How are you?" He asked

"I'm good and you?"

"Young and handsome" he replied making me laugh.

"Woah! You're so big!" Aapu commented making me blush.