Goodbye time

I was waiting for my Switzerland clients while my thoughts decided to take a whole U turn!!

How come my family decided to send us on honeymoon and that to behind our back. This is called cheating purely cheating. Now the problem is what will I do over there? Yeah..I know that we will go out and this and that but what will I talk to her? We had not even talk to each other for five minutes also. It was usually the normal chat of our daily routine bus that's it.

And there toh we will be alone. Ya Allah please help me. I must say she did said a very good excuse but we both forgot that he is our Dad. What he say he definitely do that. Her face was priceless when she heard about the news. She was coughing so badly that for one second I don't know why but I felt scared and that's when I rushed to her.

I didn't even know I was rubbing her back but when her body stiffened then I realized what I was doing...geez Fawad whole family was there. I liked the blush. She even blushed when Maha called her with my name..yes I was there. Her cheeks painted with red colour not willing to look up. Her shyness O.M.G....its too much Fawad. I didn't knew that I had this much effect on her.

My phone started ringing I frowned by seeing her number on my cell. Yes Aapu has purposely fed her number in my cell. I quickly picked up the call and their came her chirpy voice.

"Assalamualaikum..I hope I'm not disturbing you...If I'm then its okay you just cut the call and I'll understand that you're busy" she said all in one breath. I know she must be feeling nervous like I am now because this is the first time we are talking over the phone. Yes people it's our first time. I know we are crazy but can't help it.

"Walekumasalam and no I'm not busy tell me do you need anything?" I asked her. "Umm..yes I..I.. I mean I want your permission" she said hesitatingly. I frowned a bit!! Why would she need my permission and what for she need my permission. Suddenly I became possessive but don't know why?

"Hello..hello you there???" Oh! Freak I zoned out. "Yes yes I'm here. May I know that for what you need my permission??" I asked her with all my attention.

"Yeah of course..actually I needed something to buy so mom and aapu are already going to the shop so can I go with them?" She asked. I felt relieved. Wait...but she wants to go to the shop and that too with my family then why is she asking for my permission..I still didn't get it.

"Umm..okay but why are you asking my permission? I still didn't get it" I was beyond confused now. I guess she must have sensed my confusion because she chuckled on the other line.

"My mum which was before hand only and Mami..I mean Aatiqa's mom told me that after marriage whatever you do and wherever you go...You should always ask for your husband's permission. If he grants then good but if he doesn't then you should abide by his decision because it's said "A woman should not go out without her husband's permission. A hadith says: The believer in Allah woman is not allowed to leave the house against the wishes of her husband. So I am asking your permission." She explained very calmly.

I was speechless. Totally spellbound. This girl has something. I quickly regained my posture. "Seher...please go!!" I told her very softly cause I couldn't speak more. Something just hit me in my head may be her words or her innocence.

"Jazakallah...do you want anything? I had finished packing...!!" She said. "Umm..no I don't need anything but come fast we have to leave by seven pm" I reminded her. She said yes and we hung up the call. Ya Allah SHE never used to ask me anything SHE just took me for granted.

And Seher she's just different. "Fawad..son are you alright you seem a bit worn out??" Dad asked. I absent mindedly nodded at him. "They are here...are you ready??" He asked. And I nodded and we went to the conference room.

After three hours of mind wrecking meeting we finally bid them farewell. We both felt relieved. We left from the office and reached home at five pm. We all were chatting I was wondering where is She.

"Mom where is Seher???" Out of curiosity I asked her. "Someone is being despo to see her" Aapu said wiggling her eyebrows. "Bhayyu spent sometime with us why only with bhabhi?" She said dramatically as usual. I threw pillow at her. "Stop teasing him...beta today she went with us to buy something but when she came she got a headache so I gave her medicine and told her to sleep for sometime. She's in her room." Mom told me busy sipping her coffee.

I went to my room quietly. I didn't wanted to wake her up..so I went inside as quietly as I can. She was sleeping so peacefully. Oh freak! Her hair is open...I quickly closed my eyes and turned. No..no way I am going to see her hair...whenever she'll feel comfortable she herself will remove her hijab then only I'll see...not like this.

I went outside to be bumped by Aapu. "What happen why are you pacing around you know na you're on rest??" I asked her blabbering. "I'm fine...I'm just walking...what happen why are you out don't you need to change??" Aapu asked frowning. What to say and what not to!!!

"Yes I want to change..but Aapu she's sleeping with her hair open..and uptil now she hasn't shown me her hair. She always wear Hijab its not that I'm complaining so it's just doesn't feel right to me. Can you please just go and cover her hair so that I can go inside??" I asked her unsurely.

Aapu just gave me a smile and she went inside. After a while she came out. "Don't worry she had already gotten up!!" She told me. I nodded at her and went inside. She was not in the room might be in the washroom. Wait...I'm hearing some noises from inside...is she puking??

"Seher...are you alright??" I asked her knocking the door. She opened it...she was looking like a complete mess. "If you're not fine we will not go we'll go some other day...don't worry Dad will not say anything" I told her. She was not well and it clearly shows.

"No..no I'm fine it's just that I'm allergic to any kind of strong smell..in the afternoon we went to a shop..it had a very strong smell of perfumes bus it just got in my head..but you don't worry mom has given me medicine and I just puked now so I'm fine. Trust me." She gave her reasons but I'm not going to buy it.

"Look at yourself Seher it will not be good in traveling" I made her understand. "I want to go please...." She said and was blushing so hard that she ran out of the room. I smiled!! She wants to spend time with me?? This girl...uff!!

It was seven pm...we were at the airport. All the ladies were crying..Seher doesn't want to leave them and go didn't she was the one who said I want to go...its very hard to understand girls!! Aapu was crying because she's going to her home back and she won't be able to see Seher before she goes. Maha was crying because she will feel alone and Mum was crying because according to her... her both the daughters will be out of her sight so who will take care of them?? Seriously!!! While I and Dad we both were looking at these ladies with a very amused expression.

Soon they finished their melo drama and we proceeded towards boarding.

Ehsaas I hope this new journey brings new things in my life with Seher!!