Honeymoon time

I woke up for fajr first and went to the washrrom. Got freshen up and saw he was awake.

"Assalamualaikum" I told him

"Walekumasalam" he replied and went to the washroom. As I was about to start my prayer he came out and stopped from reading. I was confused.

"Wait...I mean I'll lead the pray" he said hesitatingly. I nodded and gave him the space. I was so happy that in my mind I was doing hip hop. A good start for a new morning. After praying we red Quran as usual. After finishing it he then went to sleep again. Today I don't know why but I also felt sleepy so I too crashed.

I woke up around Seven thirty and quickly went to the washroom. Got freshen up and changed into a sea green colour kurti with a tint of blue embroidery on the side of the neck. With goes with a sea green plain narrow fitting pant and blue dupatta. I really liked this suit. Its one of my favourite one. The colour is so light that it automatically matches with my pale skin.I wore some bangles. Secured my hijab in place. And just went down then.

"Assalaualaikum" I told to all the ladies who were present in the kitchen.

"Walekumaslam beta..how are you?" Mom asked as she kissed me on the forehead. "I am fine mom..how are you?" I asked her hugging. Within this past week I had come to know that she's a very beautiful person from inside and outside. She never judge a person whether it's we or the maids. I am very lucky to have her as my in law.

"Seher..has Faddy also woken up?" Aapu asked. She was cutting the onion. "Umm..no he hasn't" I replied her "Why...something important?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "Yes it is important bhabhi..but we will not tell just like this" Maha teased. "Achha then how will you tell Miss Maha?" I asked folding my hands over my chest. Now I was curious what is going on here what are they hiding?

"Mrs.Seher Fawad Sheikh you'll have to wait till breakfast" Maha said in a commanding tone. Heat crept up to my neck and face and I suddenly became so warm. Darn! I was blushing so hard. Why did she have to call me by that name!!

"O.M.G my bhabhi is blushing..look everyone look...bhabhi is blushing on just at Bhayyu's name...way to go more bhabhi...this has just started..I'm loving it" Now Maha was just exaggerating things. Everyone started laughing and I felt more shy.

We heard somebody cleared his throat and when I looked up it was him. Ya Allah from when he is standing here and how much has he listen. He must have saw me blushing because of his name. Darn me!!

I quickly went out to set the dining table. This made everyone chuckle even him. Ahh! I nice way to embarrass yourself Seher. After setting the table everyone came and sat down. I sat beside Maha and he just sat opposite to me. Why does he find so interesting in sitting opposite to me??? I thought.

"I have something to tell you both" Dad looked at me and him. I was nervous that what is he going to say next. While he was calm...what calm!!! Maha was going on wiggling her eyebrows mischievously. Aapu was just giving me a sly smile and while mom was giving me a thumbs up sign...what is wrong with everyone???

"It's been a month since your wedding and you both can't even decide a place for your honeymoon??" Dad said by looking both of us. I was drinking water and it just got stuck in my throat because water was also shocked just like me. I turned towards him he was so shocked that he was looking at his father like he had seen him for the first time.

"So we all had decided that you both are going to Maldives tomorrow." Dad threw the last bomb. That time I was shocked but this time I chocked on my water and I chocked so hard that I started coughing vigorously and tears started to come out. Maha was patting my back. He quickly came to my side and he also patted my back.

Suddenly it was very difficult to breathe for me not because of choking but he had touched me for the first. My whole body was on fire, the currents were passing on full speed and I just shivered while my body went numb. I guess he realized because he quickly pulled away his hand and asked "Are you okay?" Concern was evident in his eyes. I just nodded. I was blushing so hard that I was like a tomato.

Everyone started laughing and we quickly regain our postures. He went on his seat and I straightened my posture. "But Dad I have work and you know that tomorrow Switzerland client are coming..how can we go??" He said expectantly that his father will say no. And I was very much happy because I didn't wanted to go.

"Well yeah I know this very well..but you don't worry meeting is tomorrow in the morning and your flight is at night. So you'll attend the meeting and the rest I'll handle" Dad told him in a challenging tone like you keep on saying excuses and I've my ways to cancel them. He just slumped down in his own chair. Aapu was very much trying to control her laugh while Maha was continuously giggling away and mum it seemed she had never been so proud of her husband before!!

Suddenly I got a very good excuse. "Dad but I don't have my passport...how will I go?? He can go but I can't na??" I told him with a neutral face but inside I was very happy. He quickly regained his posture and kept his hand on his cheek as if thinking my question. "Yes Dad she's right. I can go but she can't" his eyes were shining while he said. Dad sighed so did everyone.

"We all knew that you both will not agree so easily so we had prepared everything from before hand" mum told both of us pointedly. "Yes...and you're passport will be ready by tomorrow. And Today an officer will come for your signature and all the other things regarding your passport is under my eyes. You both have nothing to worry." Dad said by looking at me. "So anymore excuses our newly wed couple??' Maha asked by raising her eyebrow. We both sighed. And everyone laughed at our helplessness. This is purely cheating!!!

Maybe this vacation take a huge turn in your life!! My Ehsaas told me.