Baking

"Okay, Phil, if we're going to do this, we're going to do this right."

"That's what she said."

"Shut up." Dan glanced over at Phil, and laughed. It was unusual for Phil to pick up on innuendos.

Dan continued on. "Alright, so what are we missing?"

"A whisk?" Phil joked.

This made Dan have a major cringe attack. "Oh my god. Please no. I regret telling you about that."

It was Phil's turn to laugh, before he turned his attention to the many ingredients and kitchen utensils on the kitchen counter. "I think that's everything. Ready to start?"

Dan nodded, and turned on the camera.

"Hello, sweet snacks." Phil said, making the audience nickname up on a whim.

"You can't call them sweet snacks. That's just creepy."

"Sorry." Phil giggled. He continued on. "Anyway, in honor of Christmas coming up, we are going to be making red and green velvet cake. You will need..."

Phil listed the ingredients while Dan modeled them on camera.

They mixed the ingredients, stirred the batter, and set it up to bake it. It was a typical Dan and Phil baking video, with the end result being...less than great.

"It looks...weird," Phil said, being delicate.

"Who are we kidding? It looks fucking disgusting." Dan laughed loudly.

They both tried it, and were impressed. It was quite tasty.

They then ended the video, and shut off the camera.

"Look at all the mess we have to clean up," Dan complained.

Phil decided to have a little fun. He took some excess flour off of the counter, and threw it all at Dan. It virtually exploded all over him, covering his face, clothes, and arms.

After Dan recovered from his initial shock, all he said was, "You asshole. You're going to pay for that."

He then grabbed more flour, and started throwing it at Phil. "We're fighting like teenage girls," Phil remarked, but he wouldn't relent. The flour covered both of their fronts entirely, making them look like human-sized snowmen.

After the flour left on the counter was gone, and the two men stood looking at each other, they couldn't help but laugh.

"You're whiter than you already are," Dan pointed out, nearly crying due to his laughter.

"Shut up. You look like a marshmallow." Phil retorted, laughing as well.

Dan smiled at Phil. A real, genuine smile. He didn't even think before he ran up and pressed their lips together.

Phil first pulled away, surprised, but then kissed Dan back, their kissing becoming fiercer by the minute. It was beautiful, a messy, flour-coated kiss, the first acknowledgement from both of the men that they had loved each other for a long time.