Through The Years

2009
Phil and I finally met. Everything felt surreal; he even hugged me. All the Skype calls seemed intimate to an extent, but not like this. Here, with his arms around me, and my head resting on his chest, I finally felt complete.

We filmed our first video. We answered some silly questions and kissed in-between takes. During the end, Phil tackled me. It was lovely, our bodies pressing so close together. After he turned the camera off, we snuggled in his bed. I laid my head on his chest again, falling asleep to the rhythmic beat of his heart.

2010
Phil and I have been together for a year now. It's been the best year of my life. We've started making more videos together, and the fans love them. I truly think that life could not get any better.

2011
People are starting to suspect that Phil and I are together. They call us "Phan", a name I made up as a joke. The comments on our videos are flooded with these people. Sometimes I wish they enjoyed our videos for the content. I don't know.

2012
Phil and I have decided to take a break. My heart feels as if it has shattered into a million pieces. I don't know if there's ever going to be an "us" again.

2013
We've talked things through. I kissed him. He kissed me back. A lot of fans have backed down, now that they have seen how visibly saddened I was throughout the whole of last year. I have high hopes; maybe Phil and I were meant to be, after all. We've decided to make more videos together.

2014
We cuddle every single night. Even though I'm taller than him now, I still lay on his chest. His heartbeat is still the same; as steady and secure as I feel in his arms. We're getting older now, and the fans still think we're together, but that's okay. We've been baking some, too, and that's always fun.

2015
Phil and I wrote a book. I have 5 million subscribers, a number I didn't even think was possible when I started my channel. Phil only
has 3 million; I think it's incredibly unfair, since he's the one who helped me with YouTube all of my life. I love him just as much as I did in 2009. We went to Japan as well, which Phil loved. I told him that there was nothing more beautiful than the cherry blossoms except for him, and he blushed. Every night, he kissed me and told
how much he loved his Bear.

2016
Phil kissed me as soon as it turned 2016. As we  snuggled the next day while watching Sherlock, he told me that he never wanted to let go. That we would be together until the end of time.

I can't wait to see what this year has in store for us.