Gay Bar

Dan stumbled out of the gay bar, tears streaming down his face. He saw the drunken rage on the face of the man pursuing him, and sprinted down the street toward his house.

Dan unlocked the door and ran in, shutting the door behind him. The man had stopped chasing him after about a block, but Dan had kept running until his lungs burned and he could no longer breathe. He slid down the door and collapsed in a pile on the ground, crying loudly.

After a minute or so, Phil entered, hurriedly kneeling down to where Dan laid. "Dan! Are you alright? What happened?" Phil said, panicked.

Instead of answering, Dan hugged Phil tightly, not wanting to speak until he could breathe. Phil slid his arms around Dan's waist and picked him up, carrying him to their room. He laid the younger man gently on their bed, on top of the black and green checkered comforter. Phil laid next to Dan, stroking his hair comfortingly.

"What happened, Dan?" Phil asked.

Dan gulped, more tears streaming down his face. "I was making a video at Tyler's, and somehow he convinced me to go out afterward. He took me to a bar, and didn't tell me it was a gay bar until we were inside. So many guys were hitting on me and touching me and one threatened to hurt me unless I went home with him." Dan pulled up his sleeve. "He left this bruise. Anyway, I ran home as fast as I could and he chased me for a little while. I feel so violated, Phil." More tears ran down his cheeks.

Phil looked extremely angry under his comforting gaze. "I can't believe they did that to you. It's Tyler's fucking fault--"

"Phil, please, don't be angry right now. I just want you to be you right now." Dan pleaded, looking up into Phil's baby blue eyes.

Phil relented. "Anything you want," he said quietly, smiling. He leaned down, almost nose to nose with Dan. Realizing that his boyfriend might not want to be kissed right now, he asked, "Is it okay if I...?".

"Yes, of course. Always," Dan said. Phil kissed him gently, and softly. Phil cupped Dan's face gently, and softly. Phil held Dan in his arms gently, and softly.

"My sunshine," Dan said, after they had pulled away.

"My starlight," Phil returned, kissing Dan on the forehead. The two men snuggled up together and fell asleep, Dan's problems disappearing with the light of the moon.

(A/N: I really liked this oneshot...please comment if you did too! You can also request oneshots...I'll write anything you want me to ❤️ )

Also, follow me on Tumblr!:
starlight-howell-sunshine-lester

I'll follow you back, lovelies!

Have a wonderful day. xx