The dream

Percy's POV

I could feel myself falling into a deep sleep the next thing I know I see a girl maybe a few years younger than me fourteen at the youngest but probably fifteen. She looks so familiar but I can't put my finger on it, she is running but from what I don't know them I hear it the roar of a minotaur I absolutely hate that sound it haunts my nightmares. Then I realize the girl is hiding from him, she turns so I can see her face and I gasp she looks like me, well a female version of me of course it would be weird if she looked like a guy,anyway back on topic, she looked like me she had sea green eyes and black hair. I took another look and saw she was in pretty bad shape her blue flannel shirt was ripped and she has a gash along her cheek, she had fear in her eyes, then she started running again and I saw the sign she was in Manhattan but she was in the upper east side it's dangerous and crawling with monsters, I had to help her even if she wasn't a demigod she was still being chased by monsters and that's bad enough, I know how she must feel,yes I have made my decision I will go find this girl and help her and no one will convince me otherwise. Then I woke up with Annabeth shaking me "Percy, Percy wake up" I look into her eyes, man I love her so much. But I have to go find that girl I say that last bit out loud and I get a look from Annabeth,like excuse me what girl. "I had a dream of a girl she look just like me and she was being chased by the minotaur I have to help her Annabeth."

Annabeths POV

I woke up early this morning and decided to wake up Percy maybe go to go for a dip in the lake before training but no he starts talking about some random girl I was furious until he explained about his dream, then I felt embarrassed for being so mad. " We need to talk to Chiron of course I will be coming with you and seaweed brain if you try to argue that I will judo flip you into tomorrow, I am coming with you and there is nothing you can do about it." He chuckled " I never expected otherwise wise girl " he said with his adorable trouble maker smile. Then off we went to talk to Chiron. As we approached the big house we saw Chiron sitting on the porch playing cards with Dionysus as usual. "Chiron we need to talk Percy had a dream about a girl bing chased by the minotaur and she looked like him and we would like permission to go and help her." Chiron looked at us for a minute taking in what was said and asked if we know where she was, I hadn't thought about that I looked over at Percy who nodden at Chiron and said "Manhattan". I gasped knowing the place was filled with monsters and if this was a mortal girl and was being chased them she had some really bad luck,and if she was a demigod then we can just bring her through the border and she should be safe I guess we will have to find out. We look at Chiron hopefully awaiting an answer when he says yes Percy and I both look at each other and nod we know the procedure,dress pack light bag of clothes,nectar,ambrosia,and money. We grab our weapons and meet up at the camps border and we have Blackjack fly us to Manhattan.

Quick authors note I don't own any of these characters so yeah😕