Pearl

I dreaded sleeping if I got to sleep then I have to dream and if I dream it will be nightmares. I fall asleep anyway, my nightmare is here,yay,I see my adoptive father,drunk and abusive as always,with my adoptive mother,hitting her with a belt,I don't like her yet I know what it feels like to get hit with that belt. I try to help but I can't move I am helpless and I watch as she gets beaten. Then he turns on me I can't move,I'm frozen he raises the belt and then a wave of water rolls over him throwing him to the ground and Poseidon comes to my side "don't worry about him Pearl I will be watching when you go to collect your things tomorrow if he tries to hurt you Percy can protect you and if that fails I will be there, have faith in your brother he has a little sister now and he will do whatever it takes to take care of you. Every demigod has a fatal flaw and Percy's is loyalty to his friends". He smiled at me then vanished in a flash.

I was woken up with Percy shaking me like a mad man " wake up Pearl ". I sat up and looked around "thank goodness it wasn't a dream". Percy got off my bed and I sat up I was wearing the same thing I was wearing a pair of boxer shorts with little mermaid on them I looked at him and blushed he just laughed and said "yeah sorry I forgot to tell you I sleep in my boxers ". Its fine I said,I'm used to it,my foster dad did that except he didn't have the little mermaid on them," I said trying to stifle a laugh. He shrugged and went to his dresser and pulled out some clothes while I packed a bag and he handed me a canteen and a ziploc of what looked like lemon squares,he had to explain to me that it was nectar and ambrosia and what it can do for demigods, so I wouldn't eat it all. In my bag I had an extra shirt, ambrosia and nectar, a phone that I was told not to use because it would attract monsters,a pad of paper and pencil and a few other things that don't really matter. Then I grabbed my sword pen thing and put it in my pocket. Where was my trident?then Percy started putting something on my right wrist  it was like a watch but without a face it was a black leather with a pearl on top held by a strip of leather "hit the pearl " I did then my trident shot into my hand I hit it again back into the leather. " it will come back to you if you loose it just like Tidal Wave the bracelet and the trident both useful tricks, you can still stick it to your armor,I had Leo and Hephaestus do it for you,Leo is the curly haired boy that lit himself on fire last night at the campfire ". I was lost for words it was amazing I ran to him and gave him a huge hug he was shocked at first then he hugged me back and we walked out of the cabin to the edge of the field to the pine tree. My foster dad lives in Manhattan, back again we go, Percy and I jump on Blackjack and flew away.

We landed on the roof of the apartment building and went through the stairs to the apartment, I was hoping they weren't home, my luck is not that good. They both look at me as I was, in with Percy the next thing I know Jack,my foster dad, is on top of Percy but gets thrown off  and Percy stands looking at Cherry,my foster mom and starts to talk."I'm Percy Jackson,Pearls older brother my mom and dad would like us to go and she is coming with us she is not safe here and you both know it". Cherry looked at me surprised then at Percy and Jack and started to cry she somewhat thought of me as a daughter but I don't car she is almost as bad as he is then Jack lunged again this time at me and I had my trident out before Percy could pick his pen out of his pocket Jack stopped just inches in front of it " I am going ant if you try to stop me I am not afraid to jab this through you, it can't hurt mortals and I'm pretty sure your not one so yeah I will stab you". He backed away and let us pass to my room I grabbed my suitcases and packed all my stuff I didn't have a lot so it didn't take long then we took my stuff to Porkpie and strapped it to his back then went back to my old apartment and jack was on the phone " he is kidnapping her" I snatched the phone and said no one is kidnapping me he's being a paranoid parent just ignore the number if it calls back" then I hung up and slapped him,he looked at me and his eyes started turning red like the colored part and he started changing shape into a dog but like a giant mastiff,then walks in Cherry and takes one look at the scene and starts changing to but into a different creature like a giant bat with fangs. I heard Percy whisper a name,Mrs Dodd's I think, oh that Mrs, Dodds OK we may have a problem. We ran up the stairs to the pegasi and told Porkpie to fly he did, but the monster's were gaining fast we jumped on Blackjacks back and flew off but the hellhound jumped and Percy jabbed with his sword and turned him into golden dust. However the fury can fly,and fast I take out my trident and push the button for my shield the fury dives face first into my shield,hahaha,then I thrust my trident like a javelin and it hits the roof of a building so I summon it back and throw again. This time I don't miss and boom bye bye Mrs. Dodds.