Annabeth

I woke up to a scream  and I run out of my cabin and see a fury come flying out of the Poseidon cabin carrying Pearl. The whole camp is outside now and we all stare up in tired confusion. Water rushes past us and grabbing percy pushing him up to the fury. " let her go you old bat " percy yells at her  but to no affect he slashes and misses. Jason flies up to help thrusting his javelin while they both try to avoid hitting Pearl. After a minute Nico steps forwards and simply yells "enough" and the fury freezes setting Pearl on the roof of the nearest cabin. And Jason flies up to grab her as the fury hisses. Nico steps forward and calls  Hazel to him he turns towards her " can you shake the ground and get dad's attention please" the ground shook a little and when it stopped. The ground in front of Hazel and Nico's feet and the tall pale figure of Hades stood before us all and as Nico pointed at the fury she tried to get away  he stopped her with a wave of his hand . 

"I see you found my fury "  Hades turned around and with a snap of his finger the fury was gone .  Hazel looked at her dad with admiration and fear she had seen enough of him to know not to cross him. Hello Hazel and you too Nico it is nice to see you both but I have I go deal with a rouge fury. Everyone in the camp was staring frozen in the spot as Hades disappeared into shadow. I turned back to percy who was gone "PERCY" I yelled but I got no repose I started to panic but then I remembered he was probably at a water source I headed to the lake with the rest of the Seven Nico and Reyna to find Percy lay Pearl down on the ground. Her shoulder was bleeding where the fury'a claws had dig into her skin and she had a small but on her side from Jason's javelin. He stepped forward "I'm so sorry Pearl I didn't mean to cut you" she looked at him and smiled reassuring him that it was ok. Percy swept hi had over Pearl and held it till the water heard her. 

She got up and  we all looked at her as she nodded her appreciation to Percy. The conch for breakfast  sounded and we all went to our tables eating little food. Why would the fury come after her ? Why were there monsters icing with her and not killing her before? What kind of bad omen is flowing her around?