Nico

There are so many new campers coming every week it's crazy,too many new faces and personalities it's insane. Then all of a sudden BOOM Percy has a sister that was news to the whole camp and then we saw her fight and that was amazing in itself the girl is almost as good as Percy, almost. She had a trident too which I thought was pretty ironic and I can tell you that she can use it. I was the last one taken out by her she hit me with a gush of water of guard and then I was soaked through. Will and I were up early this morning in the strawberry fields and we saw them fly away on Blackjack. Then they came back and landed right in front of me," Why Percy, why would you land right in front of us "I say as I take Will's hand in mine again. Pearl jumps off with a few bags and Percy starts telling us the story of what happened, this girl is pretty cool. A hellhound AND a fury ha,surprised she's alive. Pearl has been trying to get to know people at camp and I was told to be nice,so I will be but that doesn't mean I can't hide in my hair and be quiet,but she asked me about myself and I told her I would tell her later there were too many people here for my liking so I shadow traveled away with Will in tow and we landed on my bed in my cabin and he fussed at me for shadow traveling and I just said it was fine I barely went anywhere then he came to the realization that we were in my room and he blushed and gave me a sheepish smile. "So are you actually going to talk to Pearl or just ignore her "he asked  "I will I said just not right now."With that he leaned over and kissed me. I pushed him away playfully and he fell off the bed we both laughed and he pulled me off the bed too and I fell on him not even touching the floor,why is this boy so tall, he pulled me into a hug and did his son of Apollo warming thing where he can heat himself up but not catch on fire and I could feel his warmth spreading through me as we lay there till we fell asleep.

Sorry for such a short chapter but I still had to put a solangelo moment in here some where. 😉