Hazel

Percy's sister seems pretty cool it was kind of funny I had kind of a weird feeling about all of this   I was told about the older prophecies Pearl's pure existence could have messed up everything but if she was alive why didn't it ?   I sat in the strawberry field thinking about this when a little white rabbit hopped out in front of me I looked into its little brown eyes and smiled    "I know it's you Frank " then that little bunny morphed back ini my adorably clumsy boyfriend . "Awe how'd you guess ?" Frank whined laughingly ." Your eyes ".  He sits next to me  laying down  looking at the sky . Our roman camp has been saying at CHB  after the war ,we are all so glad it's over Gaea is gone and the titans ad the giants and the monsters. We may finally be at peace for a while. I feel Frank wrap his are around me in a hug I hug him back and then I feel him changing turning into a koala bear. I look at his and laugh then he turns back ini himself. His face red he apologizes and says he got so relaxed he turned into the cuddliest thing he could think of . I smile and kiss him but it takes him by surprise and he falls backwards taking me with him me end at the bottom of the hill where I kiss him again and this time he is prepared. We get up and try going to the cabins before the harpies get out, I would prefer not to be eaten alive if I can help it, not all harpies are as nice as Ella. All the commotion with Pearl has been a little hectic I'm so deep in thought I nearly ran into a tree luckily Frank put his arm out to make sure I wouldn't. He looks at me and said " Hazel are you ok you have been a little um distant lately?"  I sighed knowing I would have to tell him what was wrong. "I have a bad feeling about Percy's new sister, well not necessarily her but the omen it comes with I should know I died when I was thirteen trying to kill Gaea. It's just I think we need to be careful and make sure nothing bad happens to her or anyone around her we don't need another war."  He looked at me sadly and kissed my forehead, we where at my cabin. " you will be fine Hazel we all will and even if something bad happens we haves fought Gaea and they have fought Kronos and Percy and Annabeth have even held up the sky and fought through Tartarus and fought him himself we are all very capable of fighting whatever can come out way now try to get some sleep we have archery training tomorrow" I laughed knowing that he was the one who was teaching the class this week. The he hugged me and I walked into the Hades/Pluto cabin to see my brother standing by the window apparently he was watching me. He looked at me "he's a nice kid I like him but don't tell him I said that I don't want him to get too comfortable." I laughed  at Nico he might be quiet around everybody else but around me he was just my big brother, goofy and protective but I love him anyway.