ICE BREAKING TIME

Tomorrow after class all the musical and theater members go to their meeting room as they promised with their club's president, Lee Soo Hyuk.Yeeun is waiting for Min Ah outside her class near the corridor. 

    "Sorry i'm late"said Min Ah to Yeeun."it's okay. Let's go" reply Yeeun with her smily face. Jungkook also waiting Yoongi and his members outside their class because no one in his batch join that group so he wanted to go there with the seniors. 

     All of them get shock again because their meeting room had change from the witch's house to a king's castle. It is like a high class club. Who do it? Of course our president. He is known as one of the most rich students in that school. All of them very proud having a bounteous president like him. 

    He had use his money to do the right thing not like the other rich people who is always waste their money with an unhealthy activities. Anyway, today they are going to introduce themeselves. Soo Hyuk doesn't want they only introduce themselves. He also want them to share about their bad memories or their trouble to each others. So that all the musical and theater members will be more close to each other or maybe they also can help each other to prevent the same thing become twice.The ice breaking starts with senior Soo Hyuk. He tell them about his sad memories. 

SOO HYUK'S STORY

    Hi my name is Lee Soo Hyuk. I'm 18 years old. So nice to meet all of you. Today i'm gonna tell you about my sad stories. 2 years ago i had a girlfriend and a bestfriend. Okay i don't want to tell the whole story so i just make it short. Since i was coupling with her my relationship with my bestfriend are not close like usual. 

   One day he had told me that my girlfriend had cheated on me but i didn't believe him. I though he lied to me because i just take care of my girlfriend and not him but...i just realize that he is telling the truth after i saw my girlfriend kissed the other boy. I felt very disappointed on that time. I quickly run to his house and find him. But...(tears come out) i was late , his parents had told me that he had died because of a heart cancer. He didn't told me that he had cancer before. I found a gold box in his bedroom. It wrote.. 

 Dear Soo Hyuk, 

I love you. Thanks for being my bestfriend . I will never forget you. If you are reading this, i'm sorry. Actually i had a heart cancer since i was child. I don't want to tell you. I don't want to make you sad. I just want to spend all the remaining of my life with you. Thanks for everything Soo Hyuk. I love you friend ♡ 

                                                                                                                                                         Your bestfriend, 

                                                                                                                                                          Yang Jang Suk 

     I feel like a stupid person. How could i do that to him?. Since there i'm afraid to have a girlfriend i don't want the same thing become twice. So this is my sad story. "Next person please continue". Soo Hyuk's tears can't stop come out from his eyes. The next person is Hoseok. 

 HOSEOK'S STORY 

    Hi my name is Jung Hoseok. I'm 17 years old.Actually, i don't have a big trouble with someone but someday i just hate my sister. Last Saturday i had a fight with her. She had stole my cupcakes from the refrigerator so i pull her hair then she reply to me with a flying kick so after that.... 

 "Next!"-Soo hyuk 

 "But my story not finished yet"-Hoseok 

 "It's okay i'll finish it. THE END. Okay next!"-Soo Hyuk 

 "But..."-Hoseok 

"Next!"-Soo Hyuk

 It's yoongi turns!  

To be continue...