AIRPORT MEETING

3 years later...

YEEUN POV

It just a few hours before reach Seoul! I'm so bored now because there is nothing in this airplane beside this two kids which i don't know where they come from. They keep pulling my hair T_T it is very hurt.

Anyway I really miss you Yoongi!♥ i didn't meet him for about 2 years.

Is he still wearing his braces? XD I just finished my studying at Japan so now is the time for me to go back to Korea.

Guess what? Yoongi will take me at the airport! I'm promise I will run as fast as a cheetah and hug him when i see him there. See you at the airport Mr. Braces~

YOONGI POV

Today i will meet my best friend, Yeeun! I miss her so much T_T. How dare you leave me alone....Which is important studying or me? Hehehe...just kidding of course studying. I can't give you anything.

I have something to tell her! I start driving my father's car to the airport.

The traffic light has turn red so i stop the car for a while. Suddenly my eyes attract to see to the right.

My tears automatically come out. I know this place! This is the place where Yeeun, Taehyung and Miss Ailee accident.

Taehyung was gone and Miss Ailee is still coma. It just Yeeun who saved in that accident.

I'm very thankful to the god because she is still alive. I hope this bad memories will not happen again.

"PIN!PIN!PIN!"

Oh ya, i forgot that the traffic light has turn green. Then i continue driving to the airport.

/At the airport/

"Ah my bladder already full! I need to go to the toilet first" Yeeun said.

She didn't take her suitcase yet because she is in an emergency case. After get out from the toilet she goes to the place ( i don't know what it called XD) to take her suitcase but...

"WHERE'S MY SUITCASE!!!"she shouted

The place is already empty. The others have take their own suitcase except Yeeun.

Suddenly..

"YEEUN-SSHI!!!" Yoongi shouted

She turns back and see Yoongi

"YOONGI OPPA!!!" Yeeun also shouted

They hug each other for a long time.

"I miss you Yoongi oppa..." Yeeun said

"Me too~" Yoongi replied

"I already take your suitcase. Sorry for not telling you earlier. Anyway,I have something to tell you XD !" Yoongi said excitedly

"What is it?" Yeeun asked curiously

"Let have some coffee at the cafe nearby and then i'll tell you " Yoongi replied

"Okay. Let's go!" Yeeun said while holding Yoongi's right hand.

"Oh ya Yoongi where's your braces XD? " Yeeun asked

"I already throw it one year ago -_- " Yoongi replied

To be continue...