SATURDAY

TAEHYUNG POV

Yeay just a few words left! I hope i can finish it (the lyrics) before the night come out. It already 2 weeks after senior Soo Hyuk gave us the task. Today i'm going to meet Yeeun and Yoongi under the big shady tree near our dorm. Our relationship become so close now. 

For me, both of them are my bestfriends. I love them more than my own parents. I'm very happy because they don't mind to have a mute friend like me. 

Kring...kring...kring...my phone rings. I get a sms from my cousin, Baekhyun.

From: Baekhyun

Happy birthday dude!

Nonsense. My birthday is next week not today! You know what, my grandma always call him Taehyung because his face is 90% same with me. But his behavior is very far with mine. It's okay Baekhyun i forgive you. At least you know that my birthday is on this month. 

There is only one person who knows when my birthday is. Guess who? It is Yoongi. It is because my birthday is on 30th December. He always disturb me by saying " Why don't you just born on 1st January? Then, you can be my junior. "

What can i do. I already born. You want my mom to give birth to me again?. Never mind. I know he is jealous because i'm younger than him.

-after 4 hours-

Yeay i did it! Okay now i want to take a bath before meeting them. Let's go to the toilet bubble!

YOONGI POV

Ah~today is Saturday. Everyone is busy doing their own work, as well as me. I'm going for a date today. Zico, my roomate is not in the room today. He has to visit his grandmother in the Seoul Hospital. So today i'm gonna spend my time with ....... 

I have wait this time for a long day. I quickly lock the door's room and close the curtains. Then i start unbutton my clothes and take off my trouser. It only left my red boxer. I change the aircond's temperature until i feel comfortable. After that i start laying on it. It is so soft. I like the strawberry smell. 

Suddenly, the door open. Zico!? What is he doing here? He said he wanted to visit his grandma.

"Why are you here? You said you wanted to visit your grandma"

"My mom said my grandma is so tired today so he ask me to visit her tomorrow. Anyway sorry for disturbing you. Just continue what have you doing just now"-Zico

"Why do you always disturb me when i am having a date with my lovely bed?  -_-"

"I smell strawberry~
where's it come from"-Zico

"I have put some strawberry perfume on my bed but the smell decrease after you destroying the whole thing!"

"Please don't get mad. Okay i will go to field now. Bye sweet dream ~"-Zico

YEEUN POV

Everyone is playing outside except me...i have many clothes to wash. Why can't these clothes go shower by its own? Okay stop talking stupid things Yeeun. I take all my dirty clothes in a basket and go to the washing room. Why the washing room is so far. 

Everytime i go to the washing room, i have to go through the school field because this is the only shortcut to go there. When i am taking the clothes to the washing room, there is a ball coming to me. Without hesitation, i just kick the ball with all my energy. 

But...unluckily the ball has hit my face. It is so hurt! I can't hold my anger anymore so i shout

"WHO KICKED THE BALL JUST NOW!!!"

"m..e..me...me..."-Jimin

"Hurry apologize to her!"-Namjoon

"Sorry. Does it hurt?"-Jimin

"No it's not hurt because OF THAT I'M SHOUTING RIGHT NOW!!!"

"Sorr...sorry..i promise i will not do it anymore"-Jimin

I just accept his apologize and quickly left that place.

//Jimin and Namjoon//

"She is so fierce but cute and sexy in the same time"-Jimin

"Cute and sexy?"-Namjoon

"Yeah. Look at her. She is wearing a short pants"-Jimin

"Sorry, i don't like short pants"-Namjoon

"Yeah. You like no pants right XD"-Jimin

"@$%*-/#+$"-Namjoon  

To be continue....