HE IS NOT HIM

"yeay i did it!" Suga shouted cutely

Yeeun is trying to hold on her laughing. That cloth looks very ugly with him. Yeeun tell Yoongi that she want to buy him a new cloth that swaggy than this. Yeeun left Yoongi alone with others.

YOONGI POV

I'm so bored now -_- There are still 25 person left. I take a short nap. Suddenly i see someone from the toilet. Is that Jimin?!

"Chim!chim!" I shouted

He turn back and make an eye contact with me! (≧▽≦) I stand and waiting for him. He shout

"Yoongi ah!!♥"

Does he join the audition too? He look so handsome now. Wait! I see someone again. Jungkook?! Then i feel someone is grabbing my shoulders. I turn back and see Namjoon, Hoseok and Seokjin are giving me some massage on my shoulders.

Actually all of them are joining this audition too. I hope all of us will be a singer soon. We seat on a same place not far from the stage.

We take some flashback about our life in secondary school. I still remember that moment when there are gays in our dorm and the gays are Jimin and Jungkook and i still remember that moment when i talking to myself in front of the mirror and there was Taehyung....the one who was watching my weird behavior.

While we are talking to each other...

"Erm...can i join you guys?" Someone asked politely from my back

I turn back and see someone that i really miss and really known as my best friend. My face change into a sad face. OH SHIT! IS THAT TAEHYUNG?! HOW CAN HE...

Everyone shock.

"TAEHYUNG!!!" We shouted

"Taehyung? Who's that?" he replied

Everyone silent for a minute

●●●

"Erm...hi my name is V. Can i join you guys?"

"Of course" i replied awkwardly

Wake up Yoongi! He's not Taehyung! Taehyung already gone. He just a man who looks similar to Taehyung.

"Yoongi shi! Look at this swaggy cloth i bought for you! (≧▽≦) " Yeeun shouted from the entrance door and quickly run to our place.

V turn his head to that girl, Yeeun. Yeeun shock and she start crying a river after looking at V's face. She drop down the stuff and hugs V.

V feel weird of her behavior. She keep calling for Taehyung name. Yoongi help her to calm down.

"Sorry miss but my name is V not Taehyung" he said to Yeeun

To be continue..