LET'S RUN AND FORGET THE PAIN!

JUNGKOOK POV

Why Yoongi is so serious today? What did he mean? Why Taehyung is in danger? There are many questions playing in my mind now. 

I think he is not joking. I feel worry about him now. Suddenly there is Jimin in front of me. I think he want to ask me something.

"Did you see Min Yoongi?"-Jimin

"Yes. He said he is in hurry to the hospital. Why?"

"Our next lesson will start soon. I call him a few times but he didn't answer. I worry about him"-Jimin

"He didn't answer the phone!"

I feel scare and nervous now. I think there is something bad will happen. I have to find him.

"Jimin can we go to the hospital for a while. I scare if there is something bad will happen to him"

"Me too. But how can we get there"-Jimin

We go to the canteen and search for Namjoon, Seokjin and Hoseok. Now is the seniors' recess time.

"Can anyone from three of you can send me to the Seoul Hospital?"

"Why?"-Namjoon

"We think there is something bad will happen between Taehyung and Yoongi"

"He didn't answer my call. I have call him 5 times"-Jimin

"Let's go. We can't just stay here"-Seokjin

"We must save them"-Hoseok

"Let's go"-Namjoon

TAEHYUNG POV

Thanks Yeeun because worry about me. Can i kiss her? Anyway there are just two of us in this room. I hold her hands and trying to kiss her. But she rejects my kiss by putting her index finger to my lips T_T. What have i done. 

Is she shy or...she really doesn't have any feeling against me. I make a sad face. 

"Erm.. please don't do this now. I think it is to young for me. I'm just 15. I'm not reject your kiss. I promise i will kiss you when i already 18 //-//"-Yeeun

Oh My Gosh what did she said! 

Suddenly Miss Ailee comes in.

"Hey! the doctor said you can go back now. Let's go. I will send both of you back to the school"-Miss Ailee

"Okay. Let me help you to get up Taehyung"-Yeeun

"Can both of you sit at the back? because there are many exam paper next to the driver seat"-Miss Ailee

"Okay"

/in Miss Ailee's car/

Yeeun,is your father is a theif. Because he had stole all the stars and put it in your eyes. What i'm trying to say is your eyes are very beautiful. Your lips too. I promise i will waiting for your kiss 3 years from now. 

/i want to tell you something/

"What is it Taehyung?"

Suddenly...

"AH!!! WHY I CAN'T USE THE BRAKES!!!"-Miss Ailee

There is a lorry coming from the other side. The traffic light has turn into red but Miss Ailee can't stop her car.

/PIN!PIN!PIN!/

She had push the hon a few times but the lorry still moving.

YOONGI POV

Just a few kilometers! Come on Yoongi you can do it. Suddenly there is a car from my back. The car had hit me. My legs are bleeding. Why the car just leave me here after i being hit. My legs are very painful. 

Be patient Yoongi. Which one is painful your legs or losing your bestfriends. I trying to stand up with my bleeding legs. No one there wanted to help me. The traffic light has turn into red. 

I knock the window of a car and ask him to send me at the Seoul Hospital. But all of them think that i'm crazy. My school uniform has tore a little because of that accident. Why they don't want to help me! I see a public phone i'm trying to call Taehyung and Yeeun but they didn't answer. 

I turn my head to the left and to the right. Luckily i found a shortcut to go there. The forest is the only shortcut to go there. I rip my school uniform into two and wrap my injure legs. 

Then i start to run through the forest. Please i hope they didn't come out from that hospital yet. I start running.Please legs forget about the pain. Please let me run more. Even though my feet are full of pain. I smile whenever I see both of you. 

Let's run run run again! I can't stop running. Let's run run run again! I can't help running. Only thing I can do is run. Only thing I can do is love both of you. Let's run run run again! It's ok to fall down. Let's run run run again! It's ok to be injured!

To be continue...