I WILL FIND YOU MORON!!!

/PIN!PIN!PIN!/ 

She had push the hon a few times but the lorry is still moving.

"WATCH OUT!!!" Mis Ailee shout while pushing the break.

Wait THAT IS MISS AILEE'S CAR! Is is too late the lorry had crash the car in front of me. It feels like it is very hard to breath. 

I walk slowly to that place. Anyone please tell me that it just a nightmare. Please!They see the lorry is getting closer to their car. Taehyung quickly hugs Yeeun tightly because he worry if anything will hurt her. 

Miss Ailee failed to stop the car and the lorry has crash out the car. Miss Ailee's head is injured because her head has knock down the road. It is very painful. 

She is trying to find for her students, Yeeun and Taehyung. But it is too late, she can even stand. Her body is very weak 

"Tae....tae.....hyung..." Yeeun said

She still in Taehyung's arms which is wet with blood. Her sight is a little bit blur and her legs are injured. Then, she tilts her head to see Taehyung's face.

"TAEHYUNG!" she shout.

 She is scare because the blood is flowing from Taehyung's body.

YEEUN POV

My tears start to come out. How could he save me with his hug and letting himself to get injured. I shout for a help. One of the passer by call for the ambulance. I can hear the ambulance's sirens from here. 

"Taehyung, please hold on. The ambulance will arrive soon"

My tears can't stop come out. I can't see he suffer because of me. Suddenly he hold my hand.

"Taehyung are you alright? I'm sorry. It was my fault please hold on!"

"Yeeun-sshi" he call my name.

"Taehyung you....you...can talk?" I am crying a river.

What happened? How he can talk? Did he lied to me that he can't talk? There are many question playing in my mind now. That's not a problem now! I must save Taehyung!

"Ye...yeeun. Sa...sa..rang..hae" he faint after said that to Yeeun.

"TAEHYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT. WHY YOU TELLING ME THAT NOW. YOU ARE NOT LEAVING ME RIGHT. TAEHYUNG PLEASE WAKE UP. WHAT ABOUT OUR PROMISE WITH YOONGI. WE HAD PROMISE THAT WE WILL TOGETHER FOREVER..."

I'm trying to get up

"...AND HOW ABOUT MY PROMISE WITH YOU...WE HAVE PROMISE TO GET OUR FIRST KISS WHEN I'M ALREADY 18 . SO PLEASE HOLD ON"

Suddenly..

"TAEHYUNG!YEEUN!" Yoongi shout.

I turn back and see Yoongi is here.

YOONGI POV

The hospital is on the left way. Now i am on the roadside. The traffic light has turn red. I go forward to across the road. Suddenly....

/PIN!PIN!PIN/

now. After a few seconds, she faints on that place with the flowing blood on the ground. All the cars stop in front of that accident place."TAEHYUNG!YEEUN!" I shouted.

My tears...i can't hold it anymore!

"TAEHYUNG!!! PLEASE WAKE UP!"

After a 10 minutes, the ambulance arrived. I tell Yeeun to go to the hospital first. Taehyung and Miss Ailee get in into the ambulance.

"Yeeun you must take care of Taehyung. I WILL CATCH THAT STUPID MORON JAE HOON NOW!"

"Yoongi!"

I turn to the right and saw Jungkook and my others friends.

"What happened?"ask Namjoon

"I will tell you next time. Now you guys must help me to find that stupid Jae Hoon"

"Ouh..ok. let's go" said Seokjin

"I WILL FIND YOU MORON!!! I'M PROMISE"

To be continue...