YOONGI'S TURN

(read this first before watch the video)

YOONGI'S STORY 

     Anyeonghaseo. My name is Min Yoongi I'm 16 years old. Today i want to talk about my memories betrayed by my own best friend. His name is Dang Gan Ju. I start know him when i was 14. We were one the same school. 

     One day, he had asked me to go to his house for a party. I just accept his invitation. In that night He has give me a glass of orange juice. I don't know what was happened on that time but suddenly i fainted. When i woke up, i just realize that i'm in the hospital. I felt so hurt on my waist. My mother was crying beside me but I still didn't know what was happened. 

      The doctor had told me that one of my kidney had broken. He said that it is because i had eaten a dangerous pills that contain a lot of acid that could make my kidney broken. I'm blur on that time because I think i didn't eat any pills before. After a few minutes thinking i had remember than i fainted when i was drinking the orange juice. Actually Dang Ju had put the pills in it. I felt really disappointed. How could he do that to me?

       My mother secretly had a conversation with the doctor. I didn't know what they were talking about. Since there i rarely met her. I asked the doctor where's my mother but he just silence. Tomorrow, the doctor said there's someone want to donate her kidney to me. I'm fell very grateful. My mother also happy because i had smile after knew about that. 

      After i finished being operate. I just knew that my mother was die. I'm very shocked. The doctor came to me and said that the one who donate the kidney to me was my own mother. After i'm getting health i quickly searched for Dang Ju. This was his fault! If he didn't poison me, my mother will not die. 

      After a few months , i had found him. I punch him very hard. I can't control myself on that time. I said why you do this to me? He reply that he was jealous because i'm always get the first place in music competition. He the one who had burn my clothes before the competition had started but luckily my mother had gave a new clothes on the time. 

    So this is my memories being betrayed by my own best friend. I hope what had happened to me will not happen to you guys.Everyone clapping their hands for Yoongi and most of them are wiping their tears. 

 "Thanks for your story Yoongi(wipe his tears)"-Soo Hyuk 

While they are wiping their tears,there is an announcement. 

 "Sorry for who is having a club meeting today the school will close early today because we has some problem. So everyone can go home now. Thank you"-speaker 

 "Okay we will continue tomorrow. All of you can go home now"-Soo Hyuk 

YEEUN POV

I don't know that his(yoongi) life is like that. His mother is really love him until she able to donate her own kidney. Not like my mother...who is always hate me.. 

 TAEHYUNG POV 

 Yoongi's story is very sad. I don't know that there's a sadness behind his happiness. He is sad because of her mother meanwhile me..   

(just imagine that yoongi is the boy and the ladies is his mother)

To be continue...