THE CURSE OF TAEHYUNG'S SOAP

//at night in the boys' dorm//

"Ah...i forgot my soap again-_-"said Taehyung in his heart.

//meanwhile in the toilet//

JIMIN POV

My soap accidentally fall into the toilet bowl. Maybe you think it is not logic. How can my soap can fall into that thing. Sorry i can't tell you. Anyone please lend me a soap. My body is smelly now! Suddenly i feel something is calling for me from the back. I turn back but i didn't see anything. Wait! i see something on the sink. I go closer...and closer.....and closer! I feel disappointed because it just a soap. Wait a soap! Do you think the owner of this soap will know if i use it for a while? I just take that soap without thinking anything. 

"Ah its slippery"

The soap has fall onto the ground.

"Why every soap that i touch will be like this?"

Suddenly jungkook is running to the toilet. He has make a competition with Yoongi. Who arrive at the toilet first he is the winner.

"Kookie wait!"

I want to tell him that there is a soap in front of him but...

"There is a so__"

"Dush"Jungkook has fall after he step his foot on the soap.

Chu~ ♡

"What the..."-Taehyung

JUNGKOOK POV

"Hyung where are you going?"

"To the toilet .why?"-Yoongi

"Let's make a competition. Who arrive first at the toilet he's the winner".

Yoongi hyung and I start to run to the toilet. He also a good runner. The toilet just a few meters from me. 

"Yes i'm the winner! I step my sole first in the toilet"

I said that words while turning my head to the back looking for Yoongi.

"Ah!" 

Suddenly i fall.

Chu~ ♡

I KISS JIMIN HYUNG!!!!

"What the..."-Taehyung

TAEHYUNG POV

This is my 5th time going to the toilet to save my soap. I hope Buble (that soap) is save there. Sorry because i forgot to take you out Buble. Buble i'm coming! ^_^

Wait why my buble is outside of the toilet. I quickly take it and get in to the toilet to wash but ....

[Jimin's lips is on Jungkook's lips]

"What the...."in his heart-Taehyung

Why i always see this such things! Their faces become red. I just go to the sink near the toilet door and wash my buble . After that i quickly run as fast as a cheetah.

"Taehyung?!!"-Jimin and jungkook

They chase me from the back. Ah!there is someone in front of me. He is blocking my way. Yoongi? Whatever i just push him to the back.

"Taehyung wait!"shout Jimin

"Hyung! It just a misunderstanding"-Jungkook

"What's going on here?"-Yoongi

So if it just a misunderstanding why they chase me?

"Ah my buble fall again!"

//in Namjoon's and Seokjin's room//

"Namjoonie I'm cold "-Seokjin

"Cold? Come here sleep with me"-Namjoon

"Are you serious?"-Seokjin

"Yes of course"-Namjoon

Seokjin go to Namjoon's bed and sleep with him.

"Namjoon you're hot"-Seokjin

"Hot?"-Namjoon

"No,i mean warm"-Seokjin

Suddenly their room's door open by itself .

Both of them didn't know about it.Actually they forgot to close the door. Taehyung's soap accidentally fall in front of the door.When Taehyung is geeting his soap Jimin unfortunately push him into the room. And it has make a big sound.

"Ah!"-Seokjin

"What are you doing in my room?!!!"-Namjoon

Taehyung get shock because he has see them sleep together . Then, after he got his soap back , he quickly run to his room. 

"Why i always stuck in this situation when i'm with you Buble. Someone help me! T_T (in his heart) " -Taehyung

The boys' dorm become chaos on that night.

To be continue...