chapter 35 (pt2)

Assalamualaikum dearest readers! The chapter has not been edited! Enjoy!

****

"Hello Intisaar", said Fazil Beig, as the bounded beauty looked up at him in anger, eyes ablaze with venom and pure hatred that made him flinch just a little. He moved forward and squatted before her, using his finger to remove the lock of stray hair that was getting in the way. She moved her face at his touch as if the touch burnt her.

"As fierce as a siren, I like it", he said with an evil smirk.

"I see why your people call you a warrior, your eyes are enough to send your enemy to his grave. Alas,if I were not invincible, the fire of your hatred that is clearly not concealed would have burnt me to ash."

Intisaar spat on his face and said "if only my hands were untied,I would have strangled you to death with them and watch the life leave you, filthy animal".

"How dare you?!" Said the impostor,as she moved to strike Intisaar.

"Now now Nalah, there is no need to get violent. The poor woman is bound up and is unable to leave. Let us understand her frustration. Alright vixen,just answer our questions and I promise to protect you from Nalah's wrath, all you have to do is tell us more about Nawfal Al-fateh and his family and everyone will be happy life. What say you?"

"That would be over my dead body."

Fazil Beig sighed and turned to Nalah. "It is quite understandable that the lady would be distressed given her current condition, however, we will have to get what information we need at whatever cost, or do you not think so?"

"Of course my lord".

"Very well", he said, turning to intisaar again. "Let us try this again, lady intisaar, how about you tell us what we want to know and Nalah here would not use the very lethal poison she has in her possession to wipe out the family. She only needs my permission and a single dose can silence them all for good. Now,it would be sad to have an entire family wiped out so cruelly eh?" He asked, with a look on his face that would have easily passed for genuine concern, where it not for the fact that there was no atom weight of good in his dark heart.

Intisaar felt what little energy she had leave her at what Fazil Beig said. There was no how she could let him harm her family and she knew she had no choice than to tell him. With a heavy heart, she told them what she knew about Nawfal and his family and when she was done, Fazil Beig smiled at her, satisfied that she had cooperated.

"Oh dear, how delightful of you to have cooperated with us. As a result, I would let you go without killing you as soon as Intisaar, did I say Intisaar? I mean, as soon as Nalah here gets me by bride though an unwilling one and puts Nawfal Al-Fateh below the ground forever". Before Intisaar could protest, he brought out the powder used for rendering people unconscious and blew it, causing her to slump to the ground, falling asleep immediately. He then helped her to lie down comfortably as though he cared for her and patted her hair gently before binding her feet and gagging her.

An hour later,he accompanied Nalah back to the secret entrance to the palace and hugged her goodbye, promising to see her soon, before blending into the night and soon disappearing among the bushes. She put on her mask again and entered the palace unnoticed, or so she thought.

**********

(Flashback........)

"Here, take this and make sure only princess Intisaar receives this. If anyone asks you at the palace gate as to where you are headed, just tell them Ammati sent you on an errand. Is that clear?"