#19. You Lose Him. // Part 2 (Requested)

A second part has been requested by quite a few people for preference #17, and since yet another person asked I decided, "hey, why not?" and so here it is!  Thank you to @jackalltimelxw, @Alexisisstrange666, @tinytroye, @teenage-ghostgirl, and @Fictional_Love1012 for asking for this.  I hope you like it!  x Also, Luke's is super freaking long idk why I just got too into that one, man.  Oh well.

LUKE: Three months had passed since that devastating and mortifying incident which resulted in the loss of your boyfriend and best friend.  Not much has happened, as you spent the majority of the time isolating yourself from your friends and family.  You would sit on your bed in your bedroom, knees held tightly to your chest as memories repeatedly flashed through your mind.  The images never went away.  You could occupy yourself by watching television or taking a nap, but they were always there.  Tears would constantly roll down your cheeks, causing your eyes to become swollen and puffy and stay that way for weeks on end.  You were a complete mess without Luke.  The other boys came over on a regular basis to make sure that you had eaten something, taken a shower, got sleep.  It was hard sometimes for them to stay put together, as seeing you so broken always reminded them of what happened and that Luke was never coming home.  One evening a couple of weeks after Luke's death, you broke.  Michael was spending the night at you and Luke's flat, keeping you company and to also make sure you didn't try anything stupid.  The boys swapped positions for about a month, until they figured that you were well enough not to try anything after they left every day.  But they still feared that you would.  "I can't do this," you whimpered into your hands, Michael sitting down beside you and rubbing your back reassuringly.  "Yes you can, (y/n).  You're stronger than you think, hun."  You sniffled, shaking your head.  "No, I can't, Michael.  I just can't do this anymore.  I can't spend another day without him.  I just can't."  "Don't you dare think about it," he whispered, beginning to wrap his arms around you.  But before he could completely get a grip on you, you stood up and ran into the kitchen, darting for the drawer that had the silverware.  "(Y/n), stop!" Michael yelled, immediately running after you before you could make it to your destination.  Luckily, he was in a clearer state of mind than you and had longer legs, making it easy for him to catch you before you could do it.  He picked you up and threw you over his shoulder, your hands bundled up in fists and weakly pounding repeatedly on his back as the tears began to flow once more.  "Why can't you just let me do it, Michael?  I need to see Luke again, and that is the only way!" you cried, tears blurring your vision.  Michael sighed and bit his lower lip, fighting the urge to cry.  "You know why.  We love you and need you here.  It isn't time for you to leave, okay?  And Luke would not want you to do that to yourself.  You know that."

ASHTON: You smiled softly as you gazed down at the photograph in your hand, wiping away a stray tear that fell from your eyes before moving the picture to the bottom of the pile that you held and staring at the new photograph that sat on top.  It was of you and Ashton when you two went on vacation to the Bahamas.  Ashton was carrying you in his arms while walking towards the ocean, both of you obviously in the middle of laughing as the picture was taken.  Your heart fluttered inside of your chest at the thought of that day, wishing that it were possible for you to go back in time and repeat those twenty four hours all over again.  You were so in love at the time.  You missed it, and you especially missed him.  Ever since he walked out on you five months ago, he hasn't made any effort of being back in your life.  There were no calls, no text messages, no letters.  It was like he had disappeared from the earth.  The only reason you knew he was even still alive was because of Luke and Calum.  They weren't just friends with you, but they were also really good friends with Ashton for as long as you could remember.  And since they still talked to him frequently, they would let you know how he was doing every once and awhile.  And though it hurt to hear about him, it still made you happy that he was doing okay.  He was happy, and that's all that really mattered to you.

MICHAEL: "Michael!  Where have you been?  I've been looking for you for almost a half an hour!"  He gave you an apologetic look and kissed you on the cheek, wrapping an arm around your waist while pulling you into him.  "I'm sorry, babe.  I was looking for the bathroom and I kinda got lost."  You laughed and shook your head in disbelief, rolling your eyes.  "You're not possibly being serious.  How did you get lost going to the bathroom?"  His cheeks turned red, smiling sheepishly.  "Would you believe me if I said that I was looking for flowers too?"

CALUM: You hadn't seen Calum in a few weeks now.  Ever since he chose Sydney and the band over you, you had been more angry and upset with him than ever before.  You still couldn't believe his decision, and at this point how he could still be going through with it.  You had hopes that he would realize that she was only bluffing about breaking the band up if he chose you and followed that by dumping her.  But so far, that hasn't happened, and your hopes were slowly beginning to diminish into a cloud of smoke.  You thought of calling him, but you were too scared that he wouldn't answer.  You sighed, running your hands through your hair and looking at his contact in your phone.  "God," you muttered.  "I miss you, fucktard.  Why won't you just talk to me already?"  As if God had heard your prayers, your ringtone began to blast through the speakers, your heart instantly dropping to your stomach at the sound.  Your hands shook as you brought the screen closer, staring at the caller ID and gasping.  "No way."