#17. You Lose Him.

I KNOW THAT I WRITE A LOT OF SAD PREFERENCES GUYS AND I WOULD LIKE TO APOLOGIZE IT'S JUST A LOT EASIER FOR ME TO WRITE EMOTIONAL THINGS IDK. Buuuut Michael's is funny though so at least that one is happy pappy. x

LUKE: "Don't you dare do this to me, Lucas," you muttered, shaking his motionless body in hopes of getting him to respond to you. He was surrounded by a pool of his own crimson blood, both of you nearly drenched in it. But that was the least of your worries. In fact, you weren't paying it any attention, as all of your focus was on the dying blue-eyed boy that was lying in your lap. He had practically saved your life. The two of you were walking home from the movies when a man with a gun appeared in front of you, demanding for you to give up your purse and for Luke to give his wallet. You both gave him what he wanted, but he decided that he was going to shoot one of you anyway. He pointed the gun at you and pulled the trigger, Luke getting in front of you just before the bullet could pierce through your skin. The pellet just happened to go right through his skull, killing him in seconds. "Come on, wake up! Please, you can't leave me like this," you began to cry, tears blurring your vision. You knew that he was gone, but you just couldn't find the strength to accept it. His blue eyes were clouded and forever stared straight ahead. "I love you!"

ASHTON: He just couldn't deal with all of the fighting anymore. He loved you just as much as you did him, but the pain that came along with your relationship was seemingly unbearable. He felt that you were beginning to be too much for him. It was awfully sad, but it was the truth. "I don't understand," you mumbled, pulling at your hair in frustration as you watched Ashton close his suitcase that was now filled with the majority of his belongings. "We've always been able to get through this before. Why not now? Huh?" Ashton sighed, shaking his head. "It's just too much for me now, (y/n). I don't think that everything is going to work out this time." You felt your heart break into two as those words left his mouth, your first fear coming to life. He had made his decision, and once he made a decision he never changed his mind. You had lost him, and you knew deep down that you weren't going to be able to get him back ever again.

MICHAEL: "Do you have any idea where Michael went?," you asked Luke, eyes still scanning the auditorium around you for that familiar head of bright blue hair. "He was right next to me a minute ago, and now I can't find him anywhere." Luke chuckled, "You seriously lost your own boyfriend?" You laughed, your cheeks turning pink. "Maybe, kinda." The boys always teased you for always losing him in public places. You understood why they did it, but it wasn't always your fault that you couldn't keep track of him every second of the day. Michael was a really outgoing and adventurous guy, and so whenever you went somewhere with him he never failed to wander around and get out of sight.

CALUM: You couldn't believe what you were hearing right now. Your best friend from ever since you were a toddler had just told you that he couldn't be seen with you anymore. Your head was pounding, your vision was blurry, and everything seemed to be moving in slow motion. You had never been more confused in your lifetime. "W-what? Why?" you stammered. "I...Sydney doesn't want me to talk to you anymore," Calum said quitely, looking down at his feet as he spoke. "She said that if I don't stop seeing you, she'll dump me and break the band up. I couldn't have that happen." He couldn't stand to look at you while he broke the news, unable to see you so heartbroken, especially when it was his fault. "Are you fucking serious? You care more about her and the band than our friendship? Cal, we've been close since we were babies! You just met Sydney a couple of months ago! How can you choose her over me?" you raised your voice, tempting to send your hand flying right into his cheek. Anger filled your body, and it took you everything you had to control yourself. Calum frowned and ran his hands over his face. "I know, I'm sorry, (y/n)..I'm so sorry."