#14. He Teaches You How to Skateboard.

LUKE: "Do you want to try?" Luke asked you when he seen that you were watching him in awe as he skateboarded around the park.  You shook your head, knowing that if you tried you would only end up embarrassing yourself in front of him.  "No, I’d rather just watch you."  He just nodded and bit down on his lip, staring at you for a moment before walking up to you and encouraging you to stand up.  You looked up at him, confusion written on your features.  "What are you doing?"  He scoffed, grasping onto your arm and gently pulling you up to your feet.  "What does it look like I’m doing?  I’m going to teach you how to skateboard."  "Why?  I already told you, Luke, I don’t want to learn-" you tried to protest, but he wouldn’t allow it.  He was determined to teach you, and he wasn’t going to go anywhere until you were just as skilled at it as him.  "Oh well, you’re going to," he chuckled, putting the board down on the ground and motioning for you to step onto it.  "Don’t worry, I won’t let you fall."

ASHTON: You sunk your teeth into your bottom lip, uneasily stepping onto Ashton’s skateboard while gripping onto his biceps as tightly as you could.  Ashton had insisted that he teach you how to board so that you could do it together, and even though you had denied his request he still was set on showing you how to do it.  ”I’m not sure about this, Ash.  Can’t we just try this some other time?” you begged, already losing your balance as you tried to stay upright on the small board.  You couldn’t even stand still while holding onto Ashton; how were you supposed to do it while holding onto nothing?  He shook his head, moving his hands to around your waist where he would be able to keep hold of you better.  ”Nope, you’re going to learn how to do this and you’re going to learn now.  But the good thing is that I’m going to be with you every step of the way.”

CALUM:  You screamed as you felt yourself falling towards the ground, Calum’s skateboard flying out from under your feet and rolling down the street.  You closed your eyes, expecting to land face first on the road.  Instead, familiar hands wrapped around your waist, stopping the fall.  You sighed out in relief, leaning back into Calum’s chest.  ”Thanks, Cal.  I nearly just face-planted the floor.”  He chuckled, “But you didn’t.  And you pretty much know how to skateboard now.”  You looked up at him, puzzled.  ”What do you mean?  I don’t know how to do it at all.  I almost killed myself.”  ”Yeah, but you didn’t.  And you know what you’re doing, the only thing you need practice on is your balance.  I told you that you could do it.”

MICHAEL:  ”I got this,” you said confidently, your gaze flickering back and forth between the board underneath your feet and the street ahead of you.  You were beginning to get the hang of skateboarding, and now all you really needed to do was be able to do it without Michael’s hand in yours to keep you steady.  ”Do you want me to let go?” Michael asked you, looking you in the eyes.  You took a deep breath, nodding.  He slowly let go of your hand, and before you knew it you were doing it on your own.  ”See, I knew you could do it, babe,” Michael grinned.

I came up with this and I like it so yeah hopefully you do too and remember to send in requests, I need them! x