#23. You're Drunk.

Happy holidays!!! Hope y'all enjoy and vote and remember to feel free to request any ideas for preferences if you have 'em :) x

LUKE: You stumbled over your own feet and clumsily grabbed at nearby surfaces and people as you tried to walk back to where your boyfriend was. You were at least five drinks in at this point, and you were unable think or see straight. Heck, you weren't even entirely sure where Luke even was. You were really just hoping to come across him as you wandered the unfamiliar frat house, the crowd of unfamiliar faces filling your blurred vision wherever you went. "Luke," you tried to call out, but you doubted he could hear you. You couldn't even hear yourself. There were too many people around and it was far too loud for anyone who wasn't within five feet of you to hear you. But you kept trying anyway. You wobbled into the living area, the most packed room in the house. Lights were flashing and music blared as you tried to find that familiar long blonde head of hair in the wave of people. You finally thought you had found him and started to head in his direction, but soon after your head became light and the room started to spin uncontrollably. You began losing consciousness and fell just as someone caught you in their arms. "(Y/N), hey, babe, wake up." Luke tapped on your cheeks, trying to get you back to reality. You slowly came back and opened your eyes, immediately feeling a wave of nausea roll through you. "Toilet, garbage, something!" Luke knew what you meant by that and quickly carried you to the kitchen where there was a big garbage bucket for you to throw up in. As soon as you reached it you let the bile come up, all of the drinks that you had had in the past couple of hours coming right back up. "There you, go, just let it out," Luke comforted you, rubbing your back with one hand and keeping your hair out of your face with the other.

CALUM: "Can you please stop drinking?" Calum begged you, trying desperately to take the bottle of rum from your grasp. You had already drunk half of the bottle in the past two hours, and he was afraid that if you kept going you would either feel like absolute shit in the morning or you would need to go to the hospital to be treated for alcohol poisoning. And quite frankly, he didn't want either of those things to occur. You giggled at him and shoved his hands away, not letting him take the bottle from you. You then brought the bottle back up to your lips and dropping your head back, letting a decent amount of the booze smoothly run down your throat. You had so much at this point that the rum didn't even burn anymore. And that was never a good sign. "Okay, well if you're going to keep drinking then will you please at least have some water?" he tried to make a deal with you, but you weren't having it. "If I drink water, my buzz is going to go away," you pouted. Calum just sighed and ran his hands through his hair frustratedly. "(Y/N), you definitely have way more than a simple buzz right now."

ASHTON: Ashton and you were best friends for the past few years now, and you still hadn't told him how you felt about him. Ever since you had met him, you had the biggest crush on him. You would get butterflies whenever he looked at you, or when his hand would slightly brush up against yours. You wanted to be more than friends. But you never told him that. You were afraid that telling him how you felt about him romantically would ruin your friendship, and that wasn't a risk worth taking. But now you were drunk. You were far too many drinks deep, and you knew that you were going to regret bringing Ashton to the bar with you tonight. "Hey, I'm having a really fun time tonight," he smiled at you, your heart racing in your chest as his dimples appeared. You stared at his face, taking in great detail of all of his facial features. And as each second passed, the more you wanted to lean in and kiss him. "Ashton, there's something I want to say and I know I'm going to regret it later but I just want you to know that-" Your words were cut short when his lips suddenly touched your own, sparks immediately igniting as you kissed. It was the best feeling that you had ever experienced, and you didn't want him to ever pull away. But when he did, he said the words that you had been dreaming of hearing ever since you met him. "I like you, (Y/N). I have liked you ever since I laid eyes on you. And I want to be more than friends."

MICHAEL: "(Y/N), what are you doing?" Michael shoved you away as you drunkenly tried to kiss him, and you began to pout like usual when he rejected you. You always got horny and hot for Michael whenever you were drinking, and you always tried making a move on him when you had more than a couple of drinks in a sitting. And each time that occurred, he would reject you. It got on your nerves and you couldn't explain why. You didn't ever think of Michael romantically when you were sober, so it's not like you had a real crush on him. You just had a crush on him when you were incredibly intoxicated. It was fucked up, but it just happened. "Why don't you want to make out, Mikey? Am I too ugly for you?" you whined, taking another chug of your beer that you held in your hand. Michael let out a sigh and shook his head, "You know that isn't it, (Y/N). You're absolutely gorgeous. But you only want me because you're drunk. And I'm not going to let anything happen while you're in this state." You tried to deny it, laughing at his words as if they were meant to be comedic. "What are you talking about? Come on, Michael, we could have so much fun." Michael stood up from the couch and began heading toward his bedroom, turning back to you one last time before he left for the night and said, "I think you should get some rest, maybe drink a glass of water. And I'll tell you what, if you still want me in the morning when you're sober, then we can make out."