how to make a baby : prologue

this is the prologue, this is still coming soon, not now

also this is the layout through out the story :)

-

Ashton sat in the hospital bed with a small frown on his face, Luke by his side in the chair, fast asleep. Ashton had once again had a miscarriage, after months of trying for a baby, they'd lost their baby for the second time around.

The doctor entered the room and Ashton slapped his husband awake, the blond looked up sleepily before he moved to sit on the bed beside Ashton. Luke's hand entwined with Ashton's, the brunette squeezing his fingers.

"I'm Doctor Raudnic and we got the results back as to why you lost the baby." He said, flipping through Ashton's chart. "Because you're a male, it was due to Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and this is simply because you're a boy and your hormones."

Ashton frowned, "Can I still have a baby?"

"Yes of course, it just may take a few more tries." He grinned at the couple. "You're both still young and you're healthy, so you'll be fine."

"Can I ask you something?" Luke asked softly, once the doctor nodded Luke blushed. "When we try for the baby, it takes months to actually like achieve it. I just wanted to see if it's because of me?"

Ashton frowned, he didn't know Luke felt like that. Yes, it took a few months for Ashton to fall pregnant but he didn't blame Luke. He blamed himself.

"It could be because of your sperm count or you could just be unlucky." The doctor chuckled. "We could do a test if you preferred?"

Luke nodded, "Please."

Luke was fine in the end in that area, it was simply luck that wasn't on their side. Ashton was already changed and ready to leave the hospital but before they could go home Luke made Ashton sit down, he knelt down in front of his husband, holding his hands.

"What are you doing?" Ashton asked, smiling.

"I am going to promise to you over these next few months we will constantly try for this baby and if we lose it again, I'll keep trying." Luke told Ashton. "I am determined to give you a baby, get you pregnant as a whale and to make you a daddy. You got that?"

Ashton grinned and nodded. Luke stood up and kissed his husband sweetly, before he grabbed his bag. "Let's get you home, yeah? Get you some chocolate and we'll put on some Disney."

Ashton smiled, pecking Luke's cheek as they left the hospital together and Luke knew he'd be back soon and hopefully with a heavily pregnant Ashton, and leaving with their baby Hemmings.

-

Prologue go me

I'm gonna enjoy writing this, some fluff and a lot of sex

tell me what kind of kinks you want (COMMENT HERE!) and I'll choose ten or so and that will be the chapters then ash will be pregnant. This is basically porn with plot lol