how to make a baby : attempt six

Ashton's 22 oh lord, pls comment through out

-

Luke woke up on his husbands birthday with a plan. Make food, give him presents, get him pregnant and then go out for dinner with their families.

Well that was the plan at least.

So Luke decided to start the day off with climbing under the duvet covers and slowly pulling Ashton's boxers down. He smiled at the hickeys on Ashton's thighs and his soft cock, which wouldn't be soft for much longer.

He lay down, trailing his hand across Ashton's soft hairless thighs, before leaning down and pressing soft kisses there. He looked up when Ashton's body shifted before he smiled and licked up Ashton's cock, it was different when he wasn't hard yet, but Luke had done this plenty of times to his husband to know what got him hard and what got him begging. He knew Ashton's body better than Ashton did, and it was something Luke was proud of himself for.

Luke pressed his fingers in to Ashton's bum, holding him there as his other hand wrapped around Ashton's now hardening cock and stood his cock up, taking Ashton in to his mouth and closing his eyes.

He heard Ashton whine softly and shift then he felt a hand in his hair and he opened his eyes, pushing the covers off of him to see Ashton was sleepily wiping his eyes.

Luke let go of Ashton's cock, moving up and kissing Ashton softly. "Happy birthday." He whispered, pressing another kiss to his mouth. "I'll get back to it." He mumbled before going back down on Ashton, taking his now hard cock in to his mouth and Ashton moaned.

Ashton bent his legs, Luke grabbing his thighs and holding them, as Ashton slid both hands in to Luke's hair. "Fuck, that's so good,"

Luke hummed, running his tongue over the underside of Ashton's cock. He glanced up at Ashton, just as he threw his head back and arched upwards. He loved seeing the effect he had on Ashton, all because of his mouth.

Luke pulled off, before leaning up and gripping Ashton's chin, making him look at Luke. "Suck baby." He whispered, and Ashton eagerly grabbed Luke's hand, sucking on two of his fingers. Luke smiled, leaning down and kissing across Ashton's neck, sucking softly. "Good boy."

Ashton hummed, before Luke removed his fingers. Luke moved back down to Ashton's bum and slipped two fingers in easily, still stretched out from the night before. Ashton moaned, then again, louder at Luke's mouth on him again. "Oh fuck I love you."

Luke kept going, hollowing out his cheeks  making him look so beautiful before Ashton was pushing his head down and he was coming in Luke's mouth and he moaned loudly, their neighbours surely hearing Ashton call his husband daddy.

Luke was about to push inside of Ashton before the brunette shook his head, "no, stop I want food first."

Luke laughed, "really?"

"Yes, really." He answered, "please Lukey?"

Luke sighed, "let me sort myself out first and I'll make food for you."

Ashton smiled, leaning up and kissing Luke, hands on his cheeks, "thank you, I love you."

"I love you too."

***

The two sat at dinner with their parents, Calum and Michael having tagged along as well as Ashton's siblings. They sat at the fancy restaurant, the two of them wearing blazers and fancy shoes.

Luke had his hand on Ashton's thick thigh, as everyone drank their wine and they chatted. "I wanna go home." Ashton whispered, leaning his head on Luke's shoulder.